What's new

Elson=Carr

Carr was a huge, huge part of our success when he was here. One of the best bigs we have had and when he came off the bench, it opened up all kinds of things for Malone. If Elson is half the player Big Dawg was, we win the West.

It would probably take more than Carr himself for us to win the west, but nice try.

Oh man, that Seattle team was amazing. Detlef Shrempf and Sam Perkins were nightmares for us. I remember getting that same feeling that I get when I see Ray Allen or Kobe or Peja (King days) whenever he shot the ball. Those guys just kill/killed us from 3 point land.

those mid 90's teams had some unbelievable 3 point shooters. Reggie Miller, Chris Mullen, Larry Johnson, Jeff Hornacek, and so many more just burned the nets from outside.

Anyone remember that fadeaway 3 point shot that someone from... I think phx nailed against the sonics in the playoffs? It was in 97 as I remember.... Who was that guy? He was a white dude...

First of all, welcome to the board. We appreciate your input.

That said, your comparison of Antoine Carr and Fransisco Elson is both incredibly pathetic and moranic. Not only have you lost any sort of credibility with this comparison, the situation is now that many of the people here on the board want you banned. I'm included in this group. If there was a way to send some sort of virus to your computer that would make it implode, I would do it in a Kyle Korver minute.

At this point all you can really do is be thankful that I am neither a mod or an admin of this board for your IP ban would be swift and harsh.

Sir, please, kindly, GTFO.

As per VINYLONE's request and the others who want me banned, I have requested my account be deactivated.

First of all, welcome to the board. We appreciate your input.

That said, your comparison of Antoine Carr and Fransisco Elson is both incredibly pathetic and moranic. Not only have you lost any sort of credibility with this comparison, the situation is now that many of the people here on the board want you banned. I'm included in this group. If there was a way to send some sort of virus to your computer that would make it implode, I would do it in a Kyle Korver minute.

At this point all you can really do is be thankful that I am neither a mod or an admin of this board for your IP ban would be swift and harsh.

Sir, please, kindly, GTFO.

Haha, awesome post. I'm going to use it as a template in another thread now. In fact, I think it should be used as a template for all such situations in the future.