What's new

Evan McMullin

Can you imagine a McMullin/Kane or McMullin/Pence presidency? Oh man would people be pissed.

I also plan to vote for McMullin. Until voters reject what we're being handed, we'll keep getting more of the same.

If I can get more of the same I'll take it. Life is pretty good and I see no reason to throw our nation into chaos to get out from under our prosperity.

If I can get more of the same I'll take it. Life is pretty good and I see no reason to throw our nation into chaos to get out from under our prosperity.

Plus I saw on CNBC this morning that Hillary's penis upgrade is due to arrive at the beginning of 2017 so if she gets elected we should be good to go.

Plus I saw on CNBC this morning that Hillary's penis upgrade is due to arrive at the beginning of 2017 so if she gets elected we should be good to go.

At least she won't have to worry about Trump grabbing that.

I've been told that McMullin's platform is whatever the republican's platform is. Is this true? And if so, is that acceptable?

I've been told that McMullin's platform is whatever the republican's platform is. Is this true? And if so, is that acceptable?

Traditionally the Republicans have been a mixture of conservatives and libertarian leaning voters. As of now it seems that the republicans(Trump supporters) are mostly xenophobic populists. As a conservative McMullin represents much of the old centrist position of the republican party and sadly what we might call the new "liberal" wing of the party.

Hill-dog is basically G.W. Bush

smh

This is breaking news, as far as I'm concerned. When and how did Joe Bag find his way to this position??

He has claimed all along that he doesn't support Trump. He's just outraged that people say mean things about Trump that he doesn't deserve. And he thinks people aren't saying enough about Clinton because Benghazi and private email server.

...and people actually want Parties to control their thoughts. At least to some degree. And on very important issues.

Fiscally he is a bit more conservative than some republicans. I think his tax plan is a flat tax across the board. He is really excited about getting pro-life votes. He opposes gay marriage personally, but views it as an individual's liberty to choose.

Foreign policy is where I think he would be best, as he was a CIA operative, and understands a lot of that. I have no idea what his policy outlook on that is, I just trust that he would be far better than Trump that way.

Bottom line for me is that he seems like a pretty smart guy, even though I disagree with him on some points. He would be pretty level headed, which is far more than can be said for Trump.

Fiscally he is a bit more conservative than some republicans. I think his tax plan is a flat tax across the board.

Doesn't look like it.
https://www.thestreet.com/story/137...e-s-what-would-happen-to-the-u-s-economy.html

With the exception of a slightly higher corporate tax rate, McMullin's tax proposal is largely in line with the tax reform plan put forth by House Republicans over the summer. Individual income taxes would be reduced to three brackets from seven at rates of 12%, 25% and 33%. Small business taxes would be reduced to 25%, and the corporate tax rate would also be reduced to 25% (the House GOP plan pegs the corporate tax rate at 20%).