What's new

Extra Insight: Donovan's Power Move Destroyed the Lockeroom

A guy who never missed games suddenly has a terrible injury.

Something happened. @andylarsen has also said Joe Ingles/Mike Elliot had a close relationship.
I am not doubting that the entire hullaballoo around that issue caused some rifts in the locker room. We could feel it all through last season. Then it all collapsed when Ingles left. I seriously doubt we went from Dr. House to Dr. Nick and suddenly caused a million injuries. Injuries happened under the last medical staff as well, it isn't like everyone was an iron man until suddenly they left then everyone spontaneously died. You are heavily exaggerating the impact on the health of the players. Now, the rifts in the locker room, there is some weight to that aspect, but it is just part of what caused the team to fall apart, not all of it.

How I imagine the person who started this thread as he's thinking about Donovan Mitchell...

Attachments

• water-boy-hate.gif
    water-boy-hate.gif
    693.3 KB · Views: 11
JJs insight about how important a training staff is to the team culture. The fact that we just had our worst season from a vibes standpoint coinciding with a big change in the training staff makes more sense with that insight from JJ.

It's wild how much y'all want to stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes.

How is this insightful? This is rehashed from over the last seven months and said by JJ instead of ppl here.

The Jazz should just hire anyone off the street to run their medical/training staff since it doesnt matter in injury prevention lmfao

Yeah, you just keep digging in with your straw man argument. Embarrassing.
Admit that training staffs have an influence on player health.

Then admit that Mike Elliot was considered the best in the business.

Then admit Joe Ingles tore his ACL the year after said trainer was fired.

Then admit that JJ Redick as a NBA player knows what he is talking about when it comes to training staffs being a huge part of a team's culture and that Utah's culture was incredibly ****ed this year, directly after a training staff change.

Admit that training staffs have an influence on player health.

Then admit that Mike Elliot was considered the best in the business.

Then admit Joe Ingles tore his ACL the year after said trainer was fired.

Then admit that JJ Redick as a NBA player knows what he is talking about when it comes to training staffs being a huge part of a team's culture and that Utah's culture was incredibly ****ed this year, directly after a training staff change.

Did Mike Conley not have his best year injury wise after Elliot left?

The new trainer tried to tear Conley's ACL but for some reason Mike got stronger...

This reminds of me Barry McCockiner’s schtick. Where every one gives Tom Brady credit for everything that happens positively. Tom Brady told his defense to intercept the ball and they ****ing listened!!!

Donovan told Ingles to go tear his ACL and he did!!!

The narrative was that Joe was good in locker room for many years. But he became "prickly" this year. It was either a personal issue or a very contentious social issue is my opinion that was the source of rift. That is the the type of thing to make things prickly. I already said what I said so I will leave it here.

Ingles came into this season in the worst shape of his career and was looking completely a
washed before his injury but yeah it’s Donovan’s fault. This quite literally might be the stupidest thread in quite some time.

Cy doubling down after he looked like a ****ing dumbass to Eric Paschall and every one else who saw his stupid thread. Got duped by a fake report lmao.

Ingles came into this season in the worst shape of his career and was looking washed before the injury but yeah it’s Donovan’s fault. This quite literally might be the stupidest thread in quite some time.

Cy doubling down after he looked like a ****ing dumbass to Eric Paschall and every one else who saw his stupid thread. Got duped by a fake report lmao.
Jason probably made more money in ad revenue off that one thread than he makes on JFC for an entire year.

EP going to be in Europe soon. Only a matter of time.