What's new

Extra Insight: Donovan's Power Move Destroyed the Lockeroom

Jason probably made more money in ad revenue off that one thread than he makes on JFC for an entire year.

EP going to be in Europe soon. Only a matter of time.

I guess Jason making ad revenue is worth you looking like a complete clown to a professional athlete.

He will end up wherever Donovan does.

I guess Jason making ad revenue is worth you looking like a complete clown to a professional athlete.

He will end up wherever Donovan does.
I'm one of the millions of people who sees a report and runs with it. A ton of people have done it on this site and do it everyday. I don't give a flying **** how EP feels about me posting a thread on JFC that was in no way inflammatory. If you care that much and have that much of a parasocial relationship with Eric ****ing Paschall, that's sad.

I'm one of the millions of people who sees a report and runs with it. A ton of people have done it on this site and do it everyday. I don't give a flying **** how EP feels about me posting a thread on JFC that was in no way inflammatory. If you care that much and have that much of a parasocial relationship with Eric ****ing Paschall, that's sad.

You embarrassed JazzFanz as a whole and you continue to do so with stupid threads like these. I personally think you need help. I hope you get it and I can assist you if you need it.

You embarrassed JazzFanz as a whole and you continue to do so with stupid threads like these. I personally think you need help. I hope you get it and I can assist you if you need it.
I need help because I started a thread based on a report?

Or because I'm talking about how training staffs are linked to culture based off what a NBA player said?

STop being so damn weird just because someone is challenging you.

I need help because I started a thread based on a report?

Or because I'm talking about how training staffs are linked to culture based off what a NBA player said?

STop being so damn weird just because someone is challenging you.

Who is challenging me? I simply am replying to a stupid thread that was posted by someone who needs attention very badly.

I embarrassed Jazzfanz?

You sound like such a damn tool if you are in any way shape or form care what people think of the internet message board you post on.

You think Jazzfanz is lame now cuz Eric Paschall QT'd saying a report was false, then stop being a ****ing baby and leave.

Who is challenging me? I simply am replying to a stupid thread that was posted by someone who needs attention very badly.
You're responding because you know it's true but those facts hurt your view so you are trying to discredit it. If you simply did not care adn thought this was a stupid thread, you would not respond, like the numerous threads DwillTExas makes that get no traction.

I embarrassed Jazzfanz?

You sound like such a damn tool if you are in any way shape or form care what people think of the internet message board you post on.

You think Jazzfanz is lame now cuz Eric Paschall QT'd saying a report was false, then stop being a ****ing baby and leave.

Should I fake leave and fake start a chat on Twitter like you did? Lmao

Also my fake leaving got yall so heated you still bring it up. It was a great move and it's hilarious that it still lives in your head rent free.

A thread that gets made that gets yall so heated all you can do is **** post in it because it hurts your feelings lmfao.

Keep posting in here y'all. Jazz players will come to this site and see this as a thread with a ton of engagement and it will embarrass you, so that is hilarious.

Psshh. Let me do you one better.

Don't y'all remember Dougie Fresh (aka Doug Birrell) ? He was part of the training staff, he'd been with the team since Malone had him hired and he passed away back in 2021 from cancer.

He was absolutely loved by the entire team from Donovan to Rudy and everyone in between. So by Cy's own logic really it was his passing that was truly the beginning of the down fall.

But who's to blame for that, we have to assign blame cause that's what we do, so lets burn the witch!! Question is why do witches burn?
Because they're made of.....wood?
So.... How do we tell whether they are made of wood?
Does wood sink in water?
What also floats in water?
A Duck!
So there for logic dictates we need weigh everyone on the Jazz and on this board across from a duck on a large scale and whoever weighs the same as the duck is the witch!

The heat here is volcano level. We know the controversy already for many months. Why keep picking the scab?