What's new

Exum Update

Lol sure. I love it when people deliberately misrepresent others points of view rather than debate the topic and argue their point of view.

I hope I’m wrong and we win every game and I’m left with egg on my face and finish 3rd or 4th, if that happens I’ll be the first to rejoice and happily admit I was wrong. But I’m not backtracking that I think it’s nigh on impossible realistically. Either way I will thoroughly enjoy the ride for the last month and cheer for us every game.

YOU SUCK!

Utah Jazz hope to have former first-round pick Dante Exum back from injury by the end of March

Memphis, Tenn. • Many of Utah’s bumps and bruises have healed recently, leaving just one major health question on every Jazz fan’s mind.

When is Dante Exum coming back?

The 22-year-old guard is still working on his recovery from a left shoulder injury from the preseason. Coach Quin Snyder said he’s been playing two-on-two and three-on-three scrimmages with contact and participating in team practices. Many fans have been able to see Utah’s 2014 lottery pick in action during pregame drills in recent weeks, drumming up anticipation for his comeback, targeted before the end of the month.

So there you have it. Just like I said.

"Soon. Maybe."

Why are you so wound up about someone having a different view of things than you ?
I'm not wound up. I'm just teasing you for taking a rigid position on shaky ground. Why are you so wound up that I have provided proof that they've been on track to do what you claim is absolutely impossible for over a month?

I kinda think this whole thing against downunder is getting a bit out of hand. I don't know if there is some history with him or something but the comment seemed benign enough to me in a vaccuum and he clarified what he meant. Maybe move on and try to understand what he was going for with the original, idk? Just my 2 cents.

I kinda think this whole thing against downunder is getting a bit out of hand. I don't know if there is some history with him or something but the comment seemed benign enough to me in a vaccuum and he clarified what he meant. Maybe move on and try to understand what he was going for with the original, idk? Just my 2 cents.

I won't be satisfied until he is tied to a stake and set on fire, that's the traditional way to deal with heretics.

I predict 4th seed. The only teams we can’t pass or the warriors, rockets, and trail blazers. We are better than the rest of the teams if we stay healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I predict 4th seed. The only teams we can’t pass or the warriors, rockets, and trail blazers. We are better than the rest of the teams if we stay healthy.

This statement is true.

And this statement being true, doesn't that basically mean Quin Snyder = COTY? I mean, the west is absolutely ****ing stacked, the Jazz are starting a rookie after losing their leading scorer and trading away his supposed replacement for a role-playing bench guy. This isn't even to get into the fact that a high draft pick that was starting to show promise got injured before the season started, the best defensive player in the league spent half the season injured, a role-playing defensive wing and decent scorer got injured for the rest of the season. If a coach can't get a little bit of credit for putting the Jazz in the position they are in now, I really don't know what it would take.

In order to get the 4th seed, Jazz will need to win at least 4 of 8 toss up games (@NO, @SA, @GS, Bos, @Minn, LAC, GS, @Port). Preferrably beating NO, SA, Minn and LAC). If they win those 4, I think they could get the 4 seed. Then they can't lose any others. LAL have been playing pretty tough.

I predict Western Conference Finals...