What's new

Exum Update

Thank you for enlightening sensei, I shall be a better person for it. This new knowledge is the ducks nuts.

I like you. Are you new here or were you a lurker who just started posting or have you always been posting and I just never noticed?

I think when you get older you just have so much baggage and **** to worry about that tripping your balls off is way riskier.

I agree 100%.

What a lot of garbage. Its been a few years for me and even then it was never that often, my biggest problem then, which i assume is the problem that most people as they get older, is that I would have clear out a couple of days from my scheduled to do it properly. That for me is the biggest issue, time, who has time for that ****? Man i've got a job, a business, responsibilities, the time for getting gakked is gone, unless i'm on holidays... then its open season.

dude absolutely zero chance. The teams ahead even with some hiccups, we're not going to see enough of them screw up enough games to jump from 10th to 5th.
Absolutely a chance. 2 games out of the 5 spot with 17 to play. Blazers should hold 3 spot even though they have a really hard schedule left.
Pelicans have been hot, but Anthony Davis can't keep it up, and they have a miserable schedule ahead. 3.5 games on jazz right now, but I think they start falling. Had a fairly easy schedule of late also.
Spurs are a disaster right now. Hardest schedule left, and are only 2 up on jazz. I think they miss out on playoffs.
Twolves aren't that good with out butler. 2 games up on jazz is nothing. Easily could fall out of playoffs also
Thunder. To much talent. Think they get 4 spot and are jazz 1st round match
Clippers are just ok. A lot of games against playoff teams left. Could make a jump, but I think spurs, clips, nuggets, and twolves are the 7-10 teams. No particular order.
Nuggets are getting healthy, and I think will be in at 7 seed
Jazz have the easiest schedule, are healthy, about to get exum back even, and have been on a tear. They were 19-28, and are now 35-30. That's an 18 game span. They have 17 left. Very possible to make up 2 games in the next 17

Sent from my SM-J727T using JazzFanz mobile app

Absolutely a chance. 2 games out of the 5 spot with 17 to play. Blazers should hold 3 spot even though they have a really hard schedule left.
Pelicans have been hot, but Anthony Davis can't keep it up, and they have a miserable schedule ahead. 3.5 games on jazz right now, but I think they start falling. Had a fairly easy schedule of late also.
Spurs are a disaster right now. Hardest schedule left, and are only 2 up on jazz. I think they miss out on playoffs.
Twolves aren't that good with out butler. 2 games up on jazz is nothing. Easily could fall out of playoffs also
Thunder. To much talent. Think they get 4 spot and are jazz 1st round match
Clippers are just ok. A lot of games against playoff teams left. Could make a jump, but I think spurs, clips, nuggets, and twolves are the 7-10 teams. No particular order.
Nuggets are getting healthy, and I think will be in at 7 seed
Jazz have the easiest schedule, are healthy, about to get exum back even, and have been on a tear. They were 19-28, and are now 35-30. That's an 18 game span. They have 17 left. Very possible to make up 2 games in the next 17

Sent from my SM-J727T using JazzFanz mobile app

Care to make it interesting ?

Care to make it interesting ?

fish is right.

6a00d83451b52369e2019b03296647970d-550wi

Sigh ..... ok let’s try this again. Sure you can make up 2-3 games. But to get to 5th seed we have to finish out the season maybe only losing another couple of games, while a handful of teams who are ahead of us have to die in the arse. Portland and Minny are too far ahead, and OKC has a schedule as soft as ours. Spurs are the spurs. So my view is despite how great things are going the probability of being able to leapfrog 4-5 teams is next to nil.

And I called the dude a name because he didn’t accept my clarification of phrasing. Like someone calling somethings the Ducks nuts ... I meant zero chance of that happening not literal mathematical no chance .. just so remote that I’m discounting it .. cool ?
If the Jazz finish out the season with only a couple of losses they will pass those other teams even if they don't collapse. I have a feeling you haven't looked at the actual scenario, and are simply making the assumption that it would be nearly impossible to move up. I think their is a reasonable chance we will be calling you by a new user name in the not so distant future.

But to get to 5th seed we have to finish out the season maybe only losing another couple of games, while a handful of teams who are ahead of us have to die in the arse.

Dude, if we only lose a couple (15-2), we end up at 50-32, and we tie OKC if they go 13-4 (76 win%, and better than forecast by all models I've seen, hardly dying in the arse).

If we win 50, would we likely take the third seed, beating current win forecasts for all other teams in 3-10.

Thread been derailed. There's already a playoff thread.

This thread is about the return of a future HOFer...

If the Jazz finish out the season with only a couple of losses they will pass those other teams even if they don't collapse. I have a feeling you haven't looked at the actual scenario, and are simply making the assumption that it would be nearly impossible to move up. I think their is a reasonable chance we will be calling you by a new user name in the not so distant future.

Dude I’ve looked at every teams schedule remaining. I’m not trying to rain on our parade just being realistic. If we go 15-2 to close it’ll mean we’ve gone what, 31-32 and 4 to finish the season. Are we really that good ? That’s top 3 in the league good ?? I just think given all that’s happened it’s incredible we’re here and making the playoffs, just tempering expectations.