What's new

Fall 2018 General Conference Thread

If it can only be dispensed from a pharmacy, and if it can't be dispensed from a pharmacy because of the federal laws, and if the federal laws don't seem to be changing - then what good is this bill going to be anyway? Or is my understanding of this not correct?

I have autoimmune disease issues that I thought might be helped with MJ, but autoimmune diseases have been written out of the compromise bill. It won't likely be helpful for my heart and lung diseases, so I won't be using it. I'll survive. But I hope the people that really need it will be able to get it soon. I will be voting for Prop 2.

Mabe I should stop supporting my LDS friends and family because they support things I don't politically.

I wouldn't want to be a hypocrite. Yeah, **** those guys.
once again, the lame-asses are here to slander my point.

Fishy hasn't admitted that it's a hypocrisy and that it doesn't make much sense to complain about their political behavior. I'm fine with hypocrisies, because it's hard to become aware of all of them... and inconsistencies are a part of the complexities of life. Outright denial and complaining are a different story.

Archie and Wes.... cannot thread the needle on a basic argument. It's shocking.

Apparently little contradictions are a really big deal so I'd like NAOS to go ahead and submit a comprehensive list of each company or organization he has given money to so we can all rake him over the coals about their political activity that contradicts his stated values and interests.

Apparently little contradictions are a really big deal so I'd like NAOS to go ahead and submit a comprehensive list of each company or organization he has given money to AND THEN COMPLAINED ABOUT THEIR POLITICAL ACTIVITIES IN A FORUM AND THREAD DEDICATED TO DIFFERENT SUBJECTS so we can all rake him over the coals about their political activity that contradicts his stated values and interests.

Here's my list:

So you're not willing to subject yourself to the same scrutiny that you are applying to Fish.

Is this like an ego thing, where you are just looking for someone to say you were right? That's what's its starting to look like.

hardly.

Therefore, not slander.

I'm just keeping up with this because there are a handful of dudes who just refuse to see things for what they are. Hilarious.

Hahahaha

Thank you for this. Lmfao

So you're not willing to subject yourself to the same scrutiny that you are applying to Fish.

Is this like an ego thing, where you are just looking for someone to say you were right? That's what's its starting to look like.

@NAOS is right. Fish supports BYU an LDS own enterprise.

@fishonjazz is right that NAOS is an ******* and like to ride him.

Everyone happy? I gave everyone an Internet cookie lol

@NAOS is right. Fish supports BYU an LDS own enterprise.

@fishonjazz is right that NAOS is an ******* and like to ride him.

Everyone happy? I gave everyone an Internet cookie lol
All I said is that I wish the church would stay out of politics (specifically marijuana related politics)
I'm sorry that this created some sort of contention with (a) certain posters.

I wish churches would stay out of politics.

I also wish rain would stop falling from the sky and just seep up from the ground directly into the garden that my naked nymphs tend for me.

(the latter has a better chance, prolly)

I gave you an honest list. Sorry that you're so tied up into one position on all of this that you can't see it for what it is.

All I said is that I wish the church would stay out of politics (specifically marijuana related politics)
I'm sorry that this created some sort of contention with (a) certain posters.
I'm sorry you chose this thread. And I'm sorry you can't make certain admissions to yourself.

I gave you an honest list. Sorry that you're so tied up into one position on all of this that you can't see it for what it is.
Very interesting definition of honest.

I'm not tied up into any position. I largely stay out of the interpersonal squabbles on this site, but I'll call out asshattery when I see it.

Very interesting definition of honest.

I'm not tied up into any position. I largely stay out of the interpersonal squabbles on this site, but I'll call out asshattery when I see it.
Would your definition of asshattery include someone who would make assumptions (I mean, total assumptions... out of thin air...) about my honesty?

Here it is again:
I'd like NAOS to go ahead and submit a comprehensive list of each company or organization he has given money to AND THEN COMPLAINED ABOUT THEIR POLITICAL ACTIVITIES IN A FORUM AND THREAD DEDICATED TO DIFFERENT SUBJECTS so we can all rake him over the coals about their political activity that contradicts his stated values and interests.

List:

NONE

Where do we go from here, Zombie? The obvious routes are toward a discussion of your views of asshatery or you can bow out.

Would your definition of asshattery include someone who would make assumptions (I mean, total assumptions... out of thin air...) about my honesty?

Here it is again:

List:

NONE

Where do we go from here, Zombie? The obvious routes are toward a discussion of your views of asshatery or you can bow out.
Yeah man, editing a quote in order to duck the original question is totally super honest.

I'm sorry you chose this thread. And I'm sorry you can't make certain admissions to yourself.
What admissions? I admit that i support the church in some things. I admit that i support byu in some things. I admit that i hate certain things about the church. I admit that I hate certain things about byu.
What would you like me to admit? Or what do you think i cant admit?