What's new

Favors next season?

I've seen some people starting a #Stayvors campaign. I think we can do better than that. The #Stayward campaign got sappy and sentimental and wasted a lot of people's money.

Favors deserves better than Hayward. He's given his heart and hard work to the team. He's been loyal and even given space for Rudy to grow at his own expense. I think the sentiment around Favors is, "Please stay, we love you! But we understand if you leave for a better opportunity for you and your family."

My thoughts on what we should do... years ago Favors tried starting a #FridayFavors campaign where he encouraged Jazz fans to do kind things on Fridays. It never really took off. Let's make it take off during the final few weeks of his contract!

If there’s ever a dude you want to err on the side of slightly overpaying it’s this guy There may be upside to going with a true stretch 4 but there’s also quite a risk of serious downgrading in other aspects. I really hope he’ll be back, always have

During the Jazz's win-streaks this year, they were out rebounding other teams by 7-10 boards per night most often. We're going to miss Favors' rebounds if we lose him. That's one thing none of our stretchy combo-forwards have been able to replace.

I've seen some people starting a #Stayvors campaign. I think we can do better than that. The #Stayward campaign got sappy and sentimental and wasted a lot of people's money.

Favors deserves better than Hayward. He's given his heart and hard work to the team. He's been loyal and even given space for Rudy to grow at his own expense. I think the sentiment around Favors is, "Please stay, we love you! But we understand if you leave for a better opportunity for you and your family."

My thoughts on what we should do... years ago Favors tried starting a #FridayFavors campaign where he encouraged Jazz fans to do kind things on Fridays. It never really took off. Let's make it take off during the final few weeks of his contract!

Have DWill talk to him.

Last edited: