What's new

Favors or Randle?

Salary aside....Favors or Randle?

• Favors

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • Randle

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
All depends on what Favors does should we make the postseason. Last year, Gobert had some issues but they rarely ever played together. If they cant play together or are ineffective this year, I don't want to pay Favors a probable $12+ this summer. And honestly, I like Randle's upside much more than Favors, but he is a terrible fit too.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

If you can get Favors for $12 million per, you sign that for 4 years, immediately. What is wrong with some people?

All depends on what Favors does should we make the postseason. Last year, Gobert had some issues but they rarely ever played together. If they cant play together or are ineffective this year, I don't want to pay Favors a probable $12+ this summer. And honestly, I like Randle's upside much more than Favors, but he is a terrible fit too.

If Favors wants that for a few years, you do that in tap dancing Jesus minute.

Neither is any better or worse than the other, just depends on what you want. Favors is a center on the next team he goes to. Randle gives you some playmaking at PF with the ability to abuse smaller players. Neither will ever have a 3 point shot. Also One Love lied to us all and promised Randle would be a SF...don't think we forgot.

Jazz are going to knock out SA and then GS. Lebron will go to Philly, so Paul George will reconsider his options. OKC isnt a contender; so he'll decide his best move will be to join Ricky, Rudy, Donovan and Joe, all of whom are happy to share the ball.

Neither is any better or worse than the other, just depends on what you want. Favors is a center on the next team he goes to. Randle gives you some playmaking at PF with the ability to abuse smaller players. Neither will ever have a 3 point shot. Also One Love lied to us all and promised Randle would be a SF...don't think we forgot.
Would rep if I could for the SF comment. That was pretty damn funny back in the day.

Not every poster is a native English speaker. Be kind.

On the original topic, Favors, adn it's not even close.

Nah Eric. Dude is white bread Utahn native guaranteed.

But aye, kin ya come up wit sum words startin wit sub that ain't meanin below? I kin only thank of substantial and that one describin almost a shape but not quite.

@Xthren is technically ko rekt. It do mean near to and many a word use it in this context. Colloquially tha common dialects in Norf merrica don use it that way evva.

Favors for 4 years $12 per? Screw that until we see him succeed next to Gobert come playoff time.

The homerism on Favors is legendarily strong.

Favors for 4 years $12 per is a hill that I'm willing to die on. That is a Jae Crowder like tradeable contract, even if you figure he doesn't fit sometime in the future.
That is not a Jae Crowder-like tradeable contract.

But it's not bad. I think I'd pass but I'd think long and hard about it.

I am hoping for Mirotic.

Between Favors and Randle, it's Favors.

I think the Jazz are close to having Favors' net contribution pretty much handled if they have to let him go. I know that's probably not a popular opinion.