What's new

Favors secretly on the trade block?

Release the Kraken

Watched the Clipper feed tonight and about midway through the first quarter Mike Smith blurted out that the Jazz are secretly trying to move Favors before the deadline. I don't know what his source is, if any, but I wouldn't be surprised. Course the way he's been playing of late, combined with the knee and back situation, it may not bear any fruit even if it is true.

So it's a secret that only Mike Smith knows! I doubt it.

So it's a secret that only Mike Smith knows! I doubt it.

Well he is a talker, there's no question about that. But he does have ties to the area from his BYU days so there's that. He didn't divulge his source but he's always coming up with some bit of inane trivia. Earlier this year he claimed that Ingles had told him that Hill was the only guy on the team that could ever beat him at HORSE.

No reason to sell low unless you truly believe Favors will never be 100%.

Something tells me this is bs.

With a healthy Favors this team would be so much better. It angers me the injury **** we've had to deal will all year.

There's gotta be something to this. If D Linds isn;t looking for a PF he's doing a terrible job. 3 cheers for 'winning now!!" HUZZAH!!

He has to be dealt. Some of us have been saying this for over a year. He doesnt fit well next to Gobert (for big games and playoffs which matter most). Financially, he doesn't make sense for us at a near max number should we extend.

I know its crazy, but I would target Melo or Millsaps. F it, lets go all in. A player like that next to Gobert would make us contenders. We need that offense for the playoffs.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

He has to be dealt. Some of us have been saying this for over a year. He doesnt fit well next to Gobert (for big games and playoffs which matter most). Financially, he doesn't make sense for us at a near max number should we extend.

I know its crazy, but I would target Melo or Millsaps. F it, lets go all in. A player like that next to Gobert would make us contenders. We need that offense for the playoffs.

Lol. And you were also the one saying Lyles could step in for him....

You don't deal someone at their absolute rock bottom trade value level, especially not if you think they can get better.

Melo isnt coming to Utah, don't be ignorant. And that would be a beyond terrible move even if he did want to come to Utah.

Atlanta isnt trading us Millsap to create a Favors/Howard front-court, don't be ignorant.

You don't deal someone at their absolute rock bottom trade value level, especially not if you think they can get better.

Melo isnt coming to Utah, don't be ignorant. And that would be a beyond terrible move even if he did want to come to Utah.

Atlanta isnt trading us Millsap to create a Favors/Howard front-court, don't be ignorant.
Hey Cy, I want to win titles and so does Melo. Dont be ignorant. Favors is more long term than Howard or Millsap. Dont be ignorant. You don't know everything because you tend to be ignorant.

And this logic is so incredibly laughable. We didn't trade AK when we could/should have. We traded Boozer only for a trade exception.

But we can still wait for Favors to get better. You're probably one of those idiots who thought Millsap should go to SF. Lol. Ignorant.

And this logic is so incredibly laughable. We didn't trade AK when we could/should have. We traded Boozer only for a trade exception.

But we can still wait for Favors to get better. You're probably one of those idiots who thought Millsap should go to SF. Lol. Ignorant.

You want to trade for Melo.....

You thought Hayward was overpaid at 15 million.....

Lol. Sure. You just said Favors is gonna get better. And you talk about value. Would Favors have more value now, with just one season left this summer or as an unrestricted free agent in summer 2018? Tell me smart guy. Please

His value will be higher if he is healthy and playing well.

His value will be higher if he is healthy and playing well.
If, if, if. That's all I hear on these threads. Favors is good but a crap fit. 100% healthy, he doesnt fit. And 100% healthy, his contract is gonna hurt his trade value this summer. So trade him now. Do what it takes to keep Hayward.

If, if, if. That's all I hear on these threads. Favors is good but a crap fit. 100% healthy, he doesnt fit. And 100% healthy, his contract is gonna hurt his trade value this summer. So trade him now. Do what it takes to keep Hayward.

Yeah, the previous two years were just giant flukes. He sucks ***.
/s

Hayward isnt stupid. Short sighted moves like selling low on Favors won't impress him.