What's new

Favors with the cryptic Tweet

Lol, this should be entertaining. Just like his last cryptic tweet we will get all sorts of funny takes and reading too much into it.

Maybe a signal to throw him the ball?
He only got 7 attempts against Philly, while Rubio, Jingles and Hood all shot at least twice that and Mitchell chucked up 21. Hey rookie, PASS THE DAMN BALL!

An hour ago he tweeted an emoji with a raised hand.

https://twitter.com/dfavors14/status/928359238006595584

[tweet]928359238006595584[/tweet]

Does this mean "my bad"? "Give me the ball"? "I don't want to be here"? Something else?

Donovan Mitchell responded with a goofy Forrest Gump tweet:

https://twitter.com/spidadmitchell/status/928381962632429568

[tweet]928381962632429568[/tweet]

I think he's letting people know that he's here, and it's ok to pass him the ball.

Maybe he's raising his hand because he's the next one to have gastric distress??

I'm pretty sure Quin asked the team today if there was anyone who didn't want to be there. Favors, seeing coach was fired up, waited until he got to his phone to raise his hand.

I'm pretty sure Quin asked the team today if there was anyone who didn't want to be there. Favors, seeing coach was fired up, waited until he got to his phone to raise his hand.

You may be right, and DM is waving back, bye-bye. While Favors hasn't been playing up to his former self, he also isn't getting many touches, which may be the reason for his seemingly lackadaisical play.

Why does it mean anything, its like ingles tweeting a cup of coffee

My first impression was a 'Goodbye wave'.

Let's see what happens... Wow.

This guy gets it. Wow! I would to trade him ASAP after this tweet.

Word has it that Ingles tweeted a coffee emoji, which is also euphemism for wanting to leave. Wow! Crazy!

This guy gets it. Wow! I would to trade him ASAP after this tweet.

Word has it that Ingles tweeted a coffee emoji, which is also euphemism for wanting to leave. Wow! Crazy!

Nah, a cup of coffee clearly mean he wants to stay put.

You drink coffee after a meal when you're ready to leave, or you take it on the go. It's obvious.

Or you order a cup of coffee to sit in front of your laptop at a Starbucks (free wifi) for half a day.