What's new

Favors with the cryptic Tweet

I've traveled all over the world, and I'm a coffee lover. The US has the best coffee. Some places have better specialties, like Turkish coffee or espresso, but overall, the US is flooded with good coffee.

I'm sure you find good coffee lots of places in the US, but I think the majority of what you get there is terrible. Then again, living in Oslo, Norway will get you spoilt when it comes to coffee.

There's a great coffee shop in Big Sur, though.

I'm sure you find good coffee lots of places in the US, but I think the majority of what you get there is terrible. Then again, living in Oslo, Norway will get you spoilt when it comes to coffee.

There's a great coffee shop in Big Sur, though.
Yeah we know how to do crappy coffee but we know how to do the best coffee in the world just as well. There's no reason to get crappy coffee pretty much anywhere in the us nowadays. You just have a try a microscopic amount harder to find it.

I gaurentee we have more quality coffee shops in Salt Lake City, Frickin Utar than Oslo, refined pallette Norway does.

This team is sucking donkey ***, so I'm attaching myself to the better quality SLC product, motha ****a coffee, and bringing the heat folks, come at me

In this corner we got:

LA BARBA

PUBLIK

BLUE COPPER

Thanks to Ron's Intel, Marmalade Jamin LIBRARY...LIBRARY BLOWS ****IN MELBOURNE OUTTA THE WATER MATE

Maybe a signal to throw him the ball?
He only got 7 attempts against Philly, while Rubio, Jingles and Hood all shot at least twice that and Mitchell chucked up 21. Hey rookie, PASS THE DAMN BALL!

Unless we're in full rebuild mode, I still don't get why Mitchell gets the key's to the car and the green light to chuck for the Jazz's offense. Him putting up 20 plus shots a game, with how he's shooting, is questionable. I'm not the biggest Favors fan, but I'd like to see him get more touches in the paint. I'd also like him to delete his corner three attempt from his game.

Most of the comments in this thread have been a big net negative on my day. I knew I should have not put down Walden's Pond to jump on here...

And, because it's a great story, in the words of Tommy Lee Jones to Jim Carrey when they were off set of Batman Forever (They had just bumped into one another at a restaurant and Carrey asked Jones why he was so standoffish), *Really Tommy Lee Jones voice* (Obviously) "I cannot sanction your buffoonery."