What's new

Favors with the cryptic Tweet

I have no idea what it means but we surely did him no Favors last couple of years. Just look at how the Spurs are handling a very similar injury with Kawhi and how we handled his injury because we needed to win for the heir apparent.

He's usually just trolling... but who knows.

Last edited:
With the Jingles tweet, everyone knows coffee is a natural laxative, and that last game was just s*#t!

So Joe Ingles tweets a picture of a coffe mug now today D'Antoni is in the press blasting Utah for lack of Starbucks.

Maybe the Rockets are trying to angle in on Joe?

So Joe Ingles tweets a picture of a coffe mug now today D'Antoni is in the press blasting Utah for lack of Starbucks.

Maybe the Rockets are trying to angle in on Joe?

Utah has a lack of Starbucks? Then again, there isn't one in Roy, so he may have a point.

Utah has a lack of Starbucks? Then again, there isn't one in Roy, so he may have a point.

I have to drive 15 ****ing minutes to get coffee from work, which is on 17th south and Redwood. Closest coffee place is either downtown or on 35th south next to the mall.

I have to drive 15 ****ing minutes to get coffee from work, which is on 17th south and Redwood. Closest coffee place is either downtown or on 35th south next to the mall.
You mean good coffee? I mean every gas station has coffee, most fast food places as well. Coffee is everywhere. Utah had a lack of coffee places except for SLC proper. It has a bunch and good places.

Edit, I also just remembered there is a beans and Brew on California Ave just past redwood. That is 3 blocks from where you just listed.

You mean good coffee? I mean every gas station has coffee, most fast food places as well. Coffee is everywhere. Utah had a lack of coffee places except for SLC proper. It has a bunch and good places.

Edit, I also just remembered there is a beans and Brew on California Ave just past redwood. That is 3 blocks from where you just listed.

I did mean decent coffee. We have a coffee syrup machine at work.

I didn't know about that beans and brews. You're a life saver buddy.

Surely a lack of Starbucks is a good thing ?? Why is it anyone thinks they make anything even halfway resembling good coffee ??

Shush they're not from Melbourne they know nothing about our caffeinated paradise.

Shush they're not from Melbourne they know nothing about our caffeinated paradise.

seriously dude, i've had one good coffee in the US One. In a tiny little cafe in the northwest of Maui Everything else there it's like drinking petrol.

Not that there's anything wrong with drinking petrol tho ..

seriously dude, i've had one good coffee in the US One. In a tiny little cafe in the northwest of Maui Everything else there it's like drinking petrol.

Starbucks is crappy coffee, we have plenty of actually good coffee shops in SLC. Diaw can confirm that fact.

Starbucks is crappy coffee, we have plenty of actually good coffee shops in SLC. Diaw can confirm that fact.

I've traveled all over the world, and I'm a coffee lover. The US has the best coffee. Some places have better specialties, like Turkish coffee or espresso, but overall, the US is flooded with good coffee.

I've traveled all over the world, and I'm a coffee lover. The US has the best coffee. Some places have better specialties, like Turkish coffee or espresso, but overall, the US is flooded with good coffee.
The Marmalade library does coffee and chocolate classes every month that are great. They talk a lot about Utah's market for both.

Utah and particularly SLC really geek out on making really good versions of certain things, coffee and chocolate both being in that list.

A few places go out of their way to bring in the best beans they can find and go through quite the process to make a perfect cup of coffee. La Barba, blue copper and publik are the best to me.

On a side note about chocolate..

I was surprised to find out that we are one of the premier chocolate making places in the world and have multiple places winning awards at the highest levels in world competition. Utah has been named the chocolate capital of the world multiple times over the last few years.

Yeah Americans know nothing about coffee, I go to Greens in Brunswick, they use Illy, serve organic food at good prices, been going there for over ten years.

Yeah Americans know nothing about coffee, I go to Greens in Brunswick, they use Illy, serve organic food at good prices, been going there for over ten years.
You just read what Ron wrote you Aussie mongrol?!

Especially considering your Stone Age internet infastructure and it costing 50$ to buy anything decent there, I think you guys are full of baloney, I tell ya waht.