What's new

Game Thread Feb 04, 2024 06:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bucks

Added to Calendar: 02-04-24

Jazz clearly want Keyonte to make Sexton expendable
Wait. Are you saying that the jazz hope keyonte is really good?

Keyonte being good could also make Clarkson expendable (since many people see sexton as more of a sg)

Key could also make Dunn expendable.

I do a agree that the jazz want keyonte to be amazing.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Jazz with 8 players who played between 21 and 26 minutes tonight lol

Wait. Are you saying that the jazz hope keyonte is really good?

Keyonte being good could also make Clarkson expendable (since many people see sexton as more of a sg)

Key could also make Dunn expendable.

I do a agree that the jazz want keyonte to be amazing.

Dunn likely isn’t a long-term piece. What he’s saying is he thinks the Jazz want Keyonte to become really good for one because it would help the team but for two it makes Sexton expendable (Jazz FO might not be as high on him as we are).

One of the funnest games of the season. Our ball movement in the 4th quarter got us a win. Hardy deserves credit here.

Instead of a post like that you should try something like "wow Kessler making free throws?!". Or "Clarkson has really come alive" or "keyonte is having a great game".

The jazz are playing great right now. It's a really opportune time for a positive post

You know he can't help himself.

Great win, and I don't want to be a wet blanket but Milwaukee is on a b2b at the end of a road trip. They clearly ran out of gas, but kudos to the team for finishing them off! Great win.
Bucks go for a dangerous strategy. Went all in with Dame but if they don't win this year.. Dame getting old, Giannis starting to get old and used body, Middelton is near done physically... let's see. For us , it's a huge win. Let's wait too until Feb 8th to see where we are and which teams make some moves.

I was at the game tonight. IMO, the Bucks just ran out of gas in the 4th quarter on the B2B. Their movement slowed down and they started missing looks. That said, I think the Jazz's best lineup is with their three mobile (white) bigs.

No need for that (white). Who cares what color are the players. I know the jokes, and know some weirdo fans around the league, but we don't have to be feeding it