What's new

Game Thread Feb 06, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 02-06-23

With the exception of Lauri and the 2 rooks every other player on the roster is on the trade block.
What else would you expect? Guys aren't going to go full out for a team they won't likely be on in a few days.
I imagine the morale must be pretty low.

Honestly still blown away they STILL called that a charge after review. What’s the over under……?
I thought the Sexton one was bad… 90% of the time movement equals block… both of those had lots of movement. They moving through established space is a new explanation.

I'm down on Hardy but even I didn't think he'd go back to benching Kessler at the end of games in favor of Olynyk.

****ing unbelievable.

Last edited:
I might get some hate for this, but games like this are why I don't think Lauri is THEE number one option on a championship team. He is fantastic, incredibly efficient, and can be a 1B guy, but you need someone that you can go to at the end of the game to get buckets. In this game we faced a very short handed team and they easily blunted Lauri's abilities.

I'm down on Hardy but even I didn't think he'd be stupid enough to go back to benching Kessler at the end of games in favor of Olynyk.

****ing unbelievable.

Lol KO is getting attacked every possession.

Haha, what a comically bad loss. The type of loss that should make selling off the vets an easy choice.

I'm down on Hardy but even I didn't think he'd be stupid enough to go back to benching Kessler at the end of games in favor of Olynyk.

****ing unbelievable.
The guy is an idiot half the time. Some of his decisions are worthy of a 2nd grader.

The NBA is ****ing trash. It’s now for ticktok highlights for 17 year old kids

I might get some hate for this, but games like this are why I don't think Lauri is THEE number one option on a championship team. He is fantastic, incredibly efficient, and can be a 1B guy, but you need someone that you can go to at the end of the game to get buckets. In this game we faced a very short handed team and they easily blunted Lauri's abilities.
This is not what happened.

There has never been a player who erases 10 point deficits on their own.