What's new

Game Thread Feb 06, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 02-06-23

By far the worst loss of the season and Dallas were missing more than half their starters absolutely pathetic

Dennis Lindsey will never down the Udoka pick. Really hammered it home with the “top 5 on our board” thing too.

No calls in Lauri's favor at all. Seems that refs swallowed their whistle. Meaning the end of his 20 streak bc the three-ball also being cold. **** refs.

These last 2 losses have been the worst of the season imo. Lack of effort, watching rebounds, missing shots and not getting back, and what seems to be disinterest.

I'm not sure if it's the deadline or the team is tired but these last two games were off.

These last 2 losses have been the worst of the season imo. Lack of effort, watching rebounds, missing shots and not getting back, and what seems to be disinterest.

I'm not sure if it's the deadline or the team is tired but these last two games were off.
Its the deadline. There is no other team with more rumors surrounding them. I think the locker room atmosphere must be rough right now.

I thought the Sexton one was bad… 90% of the time movement equals block… both of those had lots of movement. They moving through established space is a new explanation.

I have said it a million times. Refs shouldnt be involved in the review process. Do it like college football

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

What, once it was announced Lauri made the All Star Team did the whole group just decide to not play worth a flying ****?

He legit looks like one of the worst Jazz draft picks ever. Like in Mo Almond terterritory.
I'm not saying Dok is any good but you can't judge a player when they just get random minutes. He has received consistent minutes once in his career and that was last year for like a 10 game stretch and I thought he looked pretty good.

He legit looks like one of the worst Jazz draft picks ever. Like in Mo Almond territory.
Not even close. At least Mo set records in the G-league. Doke has done exactly nothing except cash paychecks.