What's new

Game Thread Feb 07, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Knicks

Added to Calendar: 02-07-22

I'm in a hotel room that doesn't have the game. First one I'll miss all season.

I'll miss Joe broadcast. Even sadder.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: UB
Players to watch:

Mitch Robinson - I'm not saying he's bright, but he can ball. No Gobert tonight, watch Mitch play like Chamberlain. Possible 100 from Mitch tonight.

RJ Barrett -- the guy is (finally) playing lights out b-ball. Career high last game against the Lakers. 38 against a team with Shaq down low. Impressive.

Alec Burks? - he's been awful lately. Maybe playing against the team that shunned him will produce some great play.

Players to watch:

Mitch Robinson - I'm not saying he's bright, but he can ball. No Gobert tonight, watch Mitch play like Chamberlain. Possible 100 from Mitch tonight.

RJ Barrett -- the guy is (finally) playing lights out b-ball. Career high last game against the Lakers. 38 against a team with Shaq down low. Impressive.

Alec Burks? - he's been awful lately. Maybe playing against the team that shunned him will produce some great play.
What about Melo?

The dude who did the national anthem on the saxophone straight killed it.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Knicks score the first points. Anybody who knows basketball knows that whoever gets the first points wins the game. Doesn’t matter what happens after.

Maybe next time.

Your coach ain't too bright. Why didn't he start Whiteside?
You lost this game in the first 6 minutes because our big guy could not be stopped. Whiteside at least could battle our big Mitch.

Don is allergic to putting a body on someone and Forrest was the only one moving an inch on defense for multiple possessions.

Smd. This team is uneducatable.