What's new

Game Thread Feb 07, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Knicks

Added to Calendar: 02-07-22

Great example of a game where Conley played fairly mediocre by individual standards, but his impact was huge on both ends outside the boxscore.

What am I gonna tell my wife and kids?
Tell the kids to break open their piggy banks, tell you wife to get all she can from your mother in law so you can place it all on Knicks March 10th. There is no way we will lose. You saw how we humiliated you for most of this game. Two or three shots that didn't go in changed everything. That won't happen on March 10th.

Couple of rough stretches but we hung tough in the end. Nice win without Gobert

To be honest, you guys just willed yourself the win. Full marks to you. That's a game you could have easily lost. But you made all your plays late in the game. We bricked, missed free throws, turned the ball over, or didn't even take shots! You made your plays on both sides.

This game really didn't matter. It's the March 10th game when we play you -- that is the game that we will humiliate you. You don't want to play us that day. Bet on the Knicks March 10th and you will become rich. We will slaughter you on March 10th and you will tailspin into a first round playoff elimination. Your season ends on March 10th because of us.
BRUCEleeLMAO.gif

I didn’t hate Clarkson tonight. Seemed like he toned it down a bit. Seemed like coach told him to play more within the offense.
He may have had a talking too… it wasn’t all good but was better. Maybe he don’t want to get traded.

I can't believe Quin actually pulled Forrest and brought Butler in.

Aren’t all of you constantly telling Quin to change up rotations?? God, you guys are idiots. Pick a ****ing lane.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Aren’t all of you constantly telling Quin to change up rotations?? God, you guys are idiots. Pick a ****ing lane.

Huh? I was excited when Quin put Butler in. That's why I said I couldn't believe he actually pulled Forrest and brought Butler in...

JFC: Quin should try new things with rotation.
JFC: Wow. Can’t believe Quin is trying something new.
firegirl: Pick a lane!!
Butler: Plays 4 minutes.

Even when the Jazz play like crap, it's always good knowing the suck *** Knicks will be there to suck it up, like usual