What's new

Game Thread Feb 10, 2023 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Raptors

Added to Calendar: 02-10-23

I love that THT has the vision to see Kessler down low and throw lobs from wherever. Those have been there all along it seems like. also I am one of the biggest ”trade gay for a bag of chips” people on here. However I have to give props tonight. The dude balled out and tried on both ends to be a team player. Nice job gay.

KO and young Bull were tremendous all game. Lauri struggled but ended on a strong note. His offense has been a struggle to get into the line and some of it bc of referees. He has also now five consecutive failed poster attempts. Feeling he might be a bit tired at times bc the attention he gets is bigger all the time. Gonna e interesting how he counters it and will we see it this season on the next one. His passing game looked real nice tonight.

So fun to watch Sexton when he is on and does the right kinda decisions. I am glad he was not traded.

THT was as great I thought him to be tonight. Just good fundamentals

Kessler is so good for a rookie. Great game.

Great team effort. I had fun watching most of the time. I thought before this game this roster will go for 11-13 wins in the rest of the season for the schedule we have and THT getting bigger minutes after the trades. I am sticking with that evaluation. THT is gonna be a more net positive than Malik or Vando was on the court. I am a big believer...

Raptors fans are pissed lol. They are saying Sexton cooked FVV and they should have drafted Kessler.

I have a feeling that Udoka is going to look like a serviceable backup center in a few weeks with consistent playing time. I would also expect to see some nice chemistry between him and THT as a lob threat when THT attacks the basket.

I have a feeling that Udoka is going to look like a serviceable backup center in a few weeks with consistent playing time. I would also expect to see some nice chemistry between him and THT as a lob threat when THT attacks the basket.
Dok might no even be in the rotation in a week once Jones gets a little acclimated to the way the Jazz play