What's new

Game Thread Feb 10, 2023 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Raptors

Added to Calendar: 02-10-23

So is Jones or Tuscano good enough to make Jazz roster next year
Jones has guaranteed Money next so I can see him being on the roster. JTA isn’t a bad player and could be basically what Juanco was for us last year. Both are a little out of our time line age wise at 28-29. They are bottom of rotation to out of the rotation players on a normal team IMO.

That being said Jones is definitely better than Dok. And JTA was a rotation player on a championship Golden State team but has been injured a lot this year.

Dok might no even be in the rotation in a week once Jones gets a little acclimated to the way the Jazz play
That wouldn't shock me either. Hardy never plays the guys I want unless he is forced to.

Toronto went 2/8 in the last 4mins of he game. missed mostly open shots. Sexton was great attacking the rim. Danny should be angry

Can't believe we won this one. 40 points in the 4th. Crazy.

Love it. LOVE IT. **** the tank.

Big story of the game: Lauri is learning how to react to double teams quicker and use them to his advantage. Never seen him do this much purposeful creating for others. The big-to-big connection with Kessler is impossible to defend once they get more reps in. Markkanen should easily average 4 assists per game with the amount of attention he's getting when he drives. And I love Kessler's ability to catch the ball in traffic. He has good hands but he's also paying attention and thinking one step ahead.

Can't believe we pulled this off.

Love it. LOVE IT. **** the tank.

Big story of the game: Lauri is learning how to react to double teams quicker and use them to his advantage. Never seen him do this much purposeful creating for others. The big-to-big connection with Kessler is impossible to defend once they get more reps in. Markkanen should easily average 4 assists per game with the amount of attention he's getting when he drives. And I love Kessler's ability to catch the ball in traffic. He has good hands but he's also paying attention and thinking one step ahead.

Can't believe we pulled this off.
You see it now? I did call this yesterday. The development of the future pieces was why we looked at every opportunity to move those 3. DA also probably wanted to help the Lakers as well which is gonna be positive for us if they surge.

Losing more is still a likely byproduct because of our bench.. as even though two of the pieces didnt fit I find it hard to imagine the current bench wont get bulldozed by most teams.