What's new

Game Thread Feb 11, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 02-11-22

I’m more excited to have House and Forrest signed for the rest of the year rather than acquiring whatever we just acquired in that trade. Forrest especially looks like a player.
If he learns to shoot a little better and become at least a passing threat at the 3pt line. Could be a hinderance if teams don’t guard him on the outside because they know he can’t or won’t shoot.

The Magic are just a horrible team but they match up well with the Jazz in that we lost in Orlando and they made us struggle last night.

I noticed Marvin Williams was at the game last night. That's exactly what we need on this team is an athletic stretch big like him. I miss having him on our squad tbh.

When he plays like that, he's awesome. He doesn't a majority of the time though. He's par in every aspect of his game besides he's above average on D and he can sometimes, every once in a while play great defense.

Compare his stats to Paschall playing far less minutes

This is a prime example of why people underrate Royce. He has never been a points, rebounds, assists guy. That’s not where his value is.

Anyone hear when Gobert will be back? After the all star break?
I'd love to see him back, but I'd rather they keep him out until after the all-star game. Those soft-tissue injuries can be a real bitch to heal. Last thing we need is Gobert nursing a lingering wound like Conley's hammy.

I'd love to see him back, but I'd rather they keep him out until after the all-star game. Those soft-tissue injuries can be a real bitch to heal. Last thing we need is Gobert nursing a lingering wound like Conley's hammy.
He said after the GS game he was a few days away, and would be back before the allstar break. If true he will be back this week, who knows, maybe tonight.

He said after the GS game he was a few days away, and would be back before the allstar break. If true he will be back this week, who knows, maybe tonight.
Really hope that isn't a mistake. We are winning and performing well and there aren't any "critical" games before the ASB. I kind of wish they would just keep him out and be double sure he is ready to play.