What's new

Game Thread Feb 11, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 02-11-22

he only scored over 30 once this season that is over a month ago against Denver but ok i'll wait
I have bad news for you if you think Naw gonna get some of bogeys minutes. They aren’t even in the same category as scorers. NAW will be lucky if he can swipe some minutes from Forrest.

I have bad news for you if you think Naw gonna get some of bogeys minutes. They aren’t even in the same category as scorers. NAW will be lucky if he can swipe some minutes from Forrest.
I literally denied the NAW-Bogey comp in a post right before you. NAW will be in the forward rotation and compete with House for minutes at the SF spot. he ain't got nothing to do with Forrest. Our backcourt rotation is solid as it is.

Weren’t we told NAW was going to be in the rotation from Day 1? Hmm.
Idk. I haven't heard that take. It would be really weird if true. Maybe he might need a practice first?

I literally denied the NAW-Bogey comp in a post right before you. NAW will be in the forward rotation and compete with House for minutes at the SF spot. he ain't got nothing to do with Forrest. Our backcourt rotation is solid as it is.
Naw won’t play… he’s not better than our other options.

Really, really encouraging to see Donovan play so well on defense. Him going from a horrible defender to even average defender completely changes our title chances.

Dok turning in to a playable NBA player is very surprising to me. If he can just focus bringing energy vs trying to play a game plan, he seems to do much better. He reminds me a little of Fesenko in that I'm not sure he's serious enough about basketball to really stick in the league.

The announcers made a great point last night.
Rudy should be very happy that Whiteside and Dok are playing well. It should keep him fresh.
I would like to see more Paschall, though.

Royce will get very little credit for a performance like this, but as soon as he plays bad people will question if he belongs in the league. He may not be perfect, but we desperately need him.
When he plays like that, he's awesome. He doesn't a majority of the time though. He's par in every aspect of his game besides he's above average on D and he can sometimes, every once in a while play great defense.

Compare his stats to Paschall playing far less minutes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220212-091453.png
    Screenshot_20220212-091453.png
    329.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20220212-091854.png
    Screenshot_20220212-091854.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 11
Getting nearly 30 pts out of your center position is extremely good no matter the era. Remember when we were happy when Ostertag could just give us maybe 4 pts a game?