What's new

Game Thread Feb 11, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 02-11-22

Forrest got more minutes than Clarkson tonight...... Hopefully this becomes the new norm going forward

They actually both played 24. I don't think Forrest will play this many minutes on a nightly basis once House is back.

I enjoyed that. Nice to see Clarkson reigned, he is much more fun to watch this way. Those 2 lobs to Dok were great. Also saves some energy for when he really needs to go flamethrower mode.

Don's defense was up and down but some really impactful plays. Hopefully it continues.

Whiteside is back! He is finally recovering from living in the basement when he had covid.

They actually both played 24. I don't think Forrest will play this many minutes on a nightly basis once House is back.
house and NAW will split the SF minutes.

With the emergence of Forrest, backcourt's perimeter D isn't much of a priority any more.

Upgrading the D at 3/4 now is the one thing we need to address.. We need someone who can compete with Royce for minutes. we ain't going anywhere with him paying 35 min on a nightly basis.

In ‘98 I saw Ice Cube at what was then The E Center (now Maverick Center) in West Valley. It was The Family Values Tour. I believe Orgy opened, followed by Ice Cube, then Rammstein, then Limp Bizkit, then KoRn. Ice Cube and KoRn had two collaborations that year, one being “**** Dying” from Ice Cube’s album War and Peace:

(in spoiler for swears)

The next was “Children of the KoRn” from their third album Follow the Leader:

(Swearbears again)

In ‘98 I saw Ice Cube at what was then The E Center (now Maverick Center) in West Valley. It was The Family Values Tour. I believe Orgy opened, followed by Ice Cube, then Rammstein, then Limp Bizkit, then KoRn. Ice Cube and KoRn had two collaborations that year, one being “**** Dying” from Ice Cube’s album War and Peace:

(in spoiler for swears)

The next was “Children of the KoRn” from their third album Follow the Leader:

(Swearbears again)

Ice cube would not like you