What's new

Game Thread Feb 11, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 02-11-22

Bojan will be exploited in the playoffs. Will be glad to see Ainge trade him and Rudy and all the weakest links.

house and NAW will split the SF minutes.

With the emergence of Forrest, backcourt's perimeter D isn't much of a priority any more.

Upgrading the D at 3/4 now is the one thing we need to address.. We need someone who can compete with Royce for minutes. we ain't going anywhere with him paying 35 min on a nightly basis.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind at all if NAW took some of Bogdanovic's touches. I think Bogey should be mostly a spot-up shooter, and the Jazz have been leaning on him too much to create offense.

Sometimes a team needs a little turmoil to get refocused. I mean we were winning but the team didn’t look right. This team has seemingly gained a focus I haven’t seen all year.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind at all if NAW took some of Bogdanovic's touches. I think Bogey should be mostly a spot-up shooter, and the Jazz have been leaning on him too much to create offense.
agree. I've been saying this for a long long time. Honestly Bogey's a luxury right now. Replace him with a spot up shooter and we may be just effective on offense. Use some of his salary to upgrade the 3/4 spot defensively and cut Royce's minutes.

Last edited:
agree with every single word of it. I've been saying this for a long long time. Honestly Bogey's a luxury right now. Replace him with a spot up shooter and we may be just effective on offense. Use some of his salary to upgrade the 3/4 spot defensively and cut Royce's minutes.
Keep this same energy when he drops 30 in the next game

So we should take touches away from one of the most efficient guys on the team and give them to one of the most inefficient guys in the entire league? :confused:

"touches" is a different concept from "shots". bogey shouldn't be getting as many touches because he isn't much of a "playmaker" or "shot creator" and would become really TO-prone if you ask him to create offense.

but yeah, i wouldn't put NAW in the same league as Bogey right now. his competition is House