What's new

Game Thread Feb 15, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Warriors

Added to Calendar: 02-15-24

I really don’t want to hear the tech bros of this state demand that taxpayers for a new arena in Draper while this is the product they give us. Honestly, we’re down to Ty Corbin Devin Harris levels of crappiness. This team is unwatchable. No defense.

JC x 2 could be cut tonight and if replaced by 2 dudes that just have effort and play hard on D and not sure we’d miss a beat. The rebounding effort is so bad, not even mentioning just staying on your man. Losing fontechhio and keeping clarkson about killed my internal jazz interest for this season. We should have kept fontecchio and given Clarkson for a mr irrelevant pick.

Sexton needs more minutes

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
23 efficient points (10 total shots) and 8 assists and hardy still doesn't like him lol

Only player on the team who isn't a minus in plus/minus

I wonder if the FO already regrets not taking GG Jackson. I know the off court stuff is questionable but this kid can really ball and he has a magnetic personality. So many people had him going 28th to Utah.

Let's go!

Memphis playing with a bunch of 10 day contract and 2 way guys and they are beating up the bucks they have more heart than this rabble

lol Steve Kerr with a horrendous lineup allowing us to get back into the game.
- George
Ya Steph been chilling. He will probably finish us off

How the **** can it be that the difference between us and the Pistons was apparently Simone Fontecchio?

We have been the worst team in the league by far since the deadline, and we have not had a tough schedule since by any stretch.