What's new

Game Thread Feb 16, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Lakers

Added to Calendar: 02-16-22

What happened to playing aggressive? What happened to the ball movement? What happened to playing defense? This team reverted to its soft and selfish ways. We left at least 15 pts on the table especially in that first half by neglecting to get our bigs involved.

I can't believe Westbrook made both free throws. I thought for sure he'd miss one of them.

Rudy a team high -24 and Conley right behind him at -22. One of the worst games I’ve seen from both in a long time.

Tonight was another full on display on why Quin Snyder is the most overrated coach in the league. Can't make a single adjustment to save a life. Once things go off script, he's useless. In fact, he's worse than useless because he sticks to the same thing that obviously isn't working. He is a massive roadblock for this team.

Tonight was another full on display on why Quin Snyder is the most overrated coach in the league. Can't make a single adjustment to save a life. Once things go off script, he's useless. In fact, he's worse than useless because he sticks to the same thing that obviously isn't working. He is a massive roadblock for this team.
I really don't know; what was he supposed to do? Besides probably pulling Gobert.