What's new

Game Thread Feb 16, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Lakers

Added to Calendar: 02-16-22

Lots of blame to go around tonight. We are near the bottom of the league in clutch performances and games like tonight show why.

I think we’d all be surprised if we somehow get past the first round this year as this team just isn’t built right.

We had over 35 pts on 16-21 shooting from our center position against Houston. Today? 12 pts on 4-6 attempts.

Maybe Q should get another degree to figure out the problem?

Lots of blame to go around tonight. We are near the bottom of the league in clutch performances and games like tonight show why.

I think we’d all be surprised if we somehow get past the first round this year as this team just isn’t built right.
It shouldn’t have even been close. If we feed the bigs this is a 20 pt blowout.

i bet nobody's gonna call out Royce after this one then he logs 35+ again the next game and does something like that again

Rudy should've backed off and let Westbrook shoot
Yep. I was hoping and praying Westbrick would shoot that. Rudy sags off lebron (a pretty damn good shooter) and gets all up in westbricks face (a horrible shooter). KYP

The Warriors lost tonight too smh. Could have gained another game on them. ****ing Rudy and Mike. Royce sucked too.

Again Royce as a player isn't the problem

But having him logging 30+ min every night is a major problem
This. Royce is fine as a energy guy off the bench playing 15-20 minutes.

Yep. I was hoping and praying Westbrick would shoot that. Rudy sags off lebron (a pretty damn good shooter) and gets all up in westbricks face (a horrible shooter). KYP
I don't think this is at all true. He sagged off Westbrook and actually got a decent contest Lebron's three. Everyone in that building knows that if Gobert plays him close that far out that the rim is wide open for him.

Part of the problem is that the team is not only going to have to devise a system for these situations (maybe they have?), they are going to have to trust it.