What's new

Game Thread Feb 22, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hornets

Added to Calendar: 02-22-24

Huh. Doesn't show up in the play by plays on ESPN or NBA.com. strange.

I believe you though.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Shouldn't have believed me. :oops:

Just went back and rewatched that part of the game. He didn't go out and come quickly back in at that point. But he did play longer than what I though you initially said. He went out not after 4 and a half minutes (and he went out after Markannen had already gone out, btw), but just after the 6-minute mark (and after he had his first miss of the game; though Clarkson was at the scorer's table to replace him before that point). It appears he went out just according to what Hardy's pre-game plan was.

Not sure what I was thinking when I watched yesterday. Apologies.

Shouldn't have believed me. :oops:

Just went back and rewatched that part of the game. He didn't go out and come quickly back in at that point. But he did play longer than what I though you initially said. He went out not after 4 and a half minutes (and he went out after Markannen had already gone out, btw), but just after the 6-minute mark (and after he had his first miss of the game; though Clarkson was at the scorer's table to replace him before that point). It appears he went out just according to what Hardy's pre-game plan was.

Not sure what I was thinking when I watched yesterday. Apologies.
Well I was more wrong than you were and I was wrong first so my apologies as well.

Clarkson does not sell tickets lmfao.

The Jazz tried to trade him but couldn't because he has tanked his value this season by shooting the ball terribly.

I think Clarkson is here until the end of next season unless he is killing it next season enough to rehab his value for a mid season sell off.

Best case is the Jazz and Clarkson have an honest sit down at the end of the season and put him more in a 7th man role, not 6th man, as in you are playing 20-25 mpg, not 25-30.
Doesn’t Clarkson go from something like 29 million to 14 million this summer? Teams are waiting for his price to go down. Word from Best Buy parking lot is that he is gone this summer.

Collins grabbed 18 boards and people here still giving him crap?

No, people aren't giving him crap for last night's game.

Its still fun watching the young guys play and get experience. It is very weird watching hoping for losses so that we can keep our pick. I think they will look to move the pick this year for win now talent BUT its certainly not the most exciting goal to close the season out.
I find the good solution for me. Watch Mike an Rudy make a run with a great team and root for them win ( our picks will sucks anyway) and still watch the Jazz just to see kids improved.

I find the good solution for me. Watch Mike a Rudy make a run with a great team and root for them win ( our picks will sucks anyway) and still watch the Jazz just to see kids improved.
I think minny and cavs have a window of 1 or 2 seasons then they will turn to **** when they want to blow it all up and try to recoup their 1 rounders

I think minny and cavs have a window of 1 or 2 seasons then they will turn to **** when they want to blow it all up and try to recoup their 1 rounders
I am rooting for Rudy and Mike, but this looks to me a lot like the 2020-21 Jazz with an early playoff exit.