What's new

FIBA Stuff

Brunson needs to start imagining Don out there. He never misses that finish with Don around.

Just woke up, end of 3rd quarter in USA game. USA down 10, out-rebounded by 6 - and they haven't played Walker. Boo!

Sad Canada lost.

So our whole offense is for Brunson to drive to the basket?

Better now with ANT and Reaves. Down 1 with 1:30 left.

Brunson needs to start imagining Don out there. He never misses that finish with Don around.
Think it goes behind that. America should be able to get stops regardless of the bigs situation with the athletes and length they have. It's just a team without any defensive chemistry. Even when Walker has played (when I have watched) it's not like the defense was better.

I didn't watch the game today, but Reaves is such a target in international ball with the spaced bigs and Euro guards being more post savvy. He's a smart defender, but he's charmin soft when posted.
Yeah was it the Lithuania game where he was constantly thrown around and even taunted and laughed at?

Germany showed continuity gives team a chance to compete well and win; USA relied mostly on talent.

I didn't watch the game today, but Reaves is such a target in international ball with the spaced bigs and Euro guards being more post savvy. He's a smart defender, but he's charmin soft when posted.
He got it every way you could get it... in the post... targeted on the wing... sagging too far. They were hunting him like Quin hunted Carmelo.