What's new

FIBA World Cup Qualifier all in brawl

What for? before he kicks or more accurately badly tries to kick a dude, the dude snipes a bloke from behind with a right to the head. None of it does anyone any credit but as far as I see it, Kickert gets a fair whack for his elbow which was bloody stupid and a bunch of the blokes involved in beating a couple of blokes who are already on the ground cop some fair suspensions.

Ya I felt that thon was just trying to keep his teammates from getting jumped. I thought his actions were pretty justified.

In fact, other than that first cheap Aussie elbow, I felt that the Australians were not in the wrong.

Ya I felt that thon was just trying to keep his teammates from getting jumped. I thought his actions were pretty justified.

In fact, other than that first cheap Aussie elbow, I felt that the Australians were not in the wrong.

Kickert does overreact but at the same time we were 30 points up and the Philippino took the cheap shot. he would have been been off pushing the bloke cause he doesn't lay him out with that elbow. (****ing amateur) They go after Kickert pretty hard, but i've got no idea why they go at Sobey and Goulding like that, didn't think they were really doing that much and the posing for selfies after the brawl what a pack of flogs.

36646895_10160753877540604_3666350453718777856_n.jpg

The Aussie player Kickert was (allegedly) hitting the Philippine players during warm up.

I dunno man, maybe because warm-up highlights aren't exactly in high demand?

Have you ever seen anything like that in warm ups? Man they were pissed off cause they were getting blown out at home in front of 50,000 people.

Have you ever seen anything like that in warm ups? Man they were pissed off cause they were getting blown out at home in front of 50,000 people.

I think we'll just have to wait until the footage come out to make a judgement either way.

The Aussie player Kickert was (allegedly) hitting the Philippine players during warm up.

lol what a lot of garbage, if the guy was hitting other players in the warmup the brawl would have happened then. The actions of the Filippinos throughout the game and the brawl says everything, and then the pathetic selfie at the end. This guy is just deflecting

I think we'll just have to wait until the footage come out to make a judgement either way.
OL what do you think would have happened if one member of an international basketball team was "hitting" the other teams players in the warmups ??

OL what do you think would have happened if one member of an international basketball team was "hitting" the other teams players in the warmups ??

I dunno man, I don't like to assume. Kids get bullied in playgrounds around the country every-single-day, do every single bullies get reprimanded?

Minorities around the country get called racist slurs all the time too - what was done about it? Nothing.

I'm not saying this is the same thing, all I'm saying we need all the info before we can make inferences about things.

I dunno man, I don't like to assume. Kids get bullied in playgrounds around the country every-single-day, do every single bullies get reprimanded?

Minorities around the country get called racist slurs all the time too - what was done about it? Nothing.

I'm not saying this is the same thing, all I'm saying we need all the info before we can make inferences about things.

FOR THE LOVE OF DOG MAN!!!!! HOW IS THIS THE SAME????

Vision has emerged - their lay-up lines were on the same side of the court, one of the Filipinos tried to trip Kickert, and Kickert shoved who he thought was the perpetrator.

Vision here.

Vision has emerged - their lay-up lines were on the same side of the court, one of the Filipinos tried to trip Kickert, and Kickert shoved who he thought was the perpetrator.

Vision here.

Dammit!!! Need to be able to sign in to watch it. Scumbag Murdoch press