What's new

FIBA World Cup Qualifier all in brawl

Vision has emerged - their lay-up lines were on the same side of the court, one of the Filipinos tried to trip Kickert, and Kickert shoved who he thought was the perpetrator.

Vision here.

Saw it on the foxsports website (How long before they put a paywall on that i wonder?) again a pretty low rent, cheap, classless act, then trying to play the victim, punk arse mother****ers the lot of them.

Vision has emerged - their lay-up lines were on the same side of the court, one of the Filipinos tried to trip Kickert, and Kickert shoved who he thought was the perpetrator.

Vision here.

Sorry but I can't access the Vision... would have loved to have had it (vision).

I dunno man, I don't like to assume. Kids get bullied in playgrounds around the country every-single-day, do every single bullies get reprimanded?

Minorities around the country get called racist slurs all the time too - what was done about it? Nothing.

I'm not saying this is the same thing, all I'm saying we need all the info before we can make inferences about things.

Dude I love you but wtf are you on about ???