What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

This guy's not a draft prospect or anything, but do any Europeans know anything about this guy: Giorgos Tsalmpouris

Thanks for the info. I also found the two videos above, but couldn't really get anything else. Guy just committed to Iowa State. If Fred Hoiberg can't develop him, no one can.

Just saw this thread. Hearing that Comanche, jeter, and Ray smith are leaning to signing with the rebels though it is really early. would likely mean big Z would not sign here as the front court would be jammed. Big z is an amazing prospect, but is OAD and I'd rather get a few top 30 guys that may stick around.

Just saw this thread. Hearing that Comanche, jeter, and Ray smith are leaning to signing with the rebels though it is really early. would likely mean big Z would not sign here as the front court would be jammed. Big z is an amazing prospect, but is OAD and I'd rather get a few top 30 guys that may stick around.

Z will go to Zona imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcPSaJW8j7Q

btw im kind of sad Jaylen Brown wasent on your prediction list. hopefully Cal can make it happen, this kid can fly

Brown scored 48 last night including 6 3's... and an unnamed friend of mine (in the business) said Brown will announce for UK and it will be within the next 3 months... and possibly within the week.

And I love his tenacity on defense. He reminds me of Stanley Johnson with better scoring.

that'd be right up there with any of the classes Cal has had... Newman and Brown would be the best wing combination hes ever grabbed in one class, they'd demolish teams in transition.. holy highlights

Ive gotten a better look at Cheick Diallo and wow does hes makes blocks that you just didnt think were possible, it looks like hes going to split peoples heads open with those elbows too... he plays next to another really long athletic forward from Mali, Kassoum Yakwe whos #38 in rivals 2016 rankings, and together they block everything its crazy, Id actually say Diallo has a good hook shot too, hes only been playing basketball for 4 years.

a great compliment next to Diamond Stone who can shoot from outside and bull you over in the post, everything about that class looks awesome, itd be very balanced for such incredible talent

Ullis the crossover king is ready to start by then i assume. Brown looks really strong and nasty on D and Newman plays d like hes got a point to prove about his size... I'd like to see that team

Yeah, I think Ulis will be very good by sophomore year. However, Calipari is recruiting Newman as a PG .. as he knows that's his position he needs to play in the pros. (which means Ulis likely still comes off the bench)

wow Newman at PG... that'd really be something. He seems like a great fit for the dribble drive, his 3.2 assists and 1.4 turnovers per game as a JR were a nice improvement... I feel bad for any PG trying to guard him.

6'7 Jayson Tatum has been playing PG too and i know hes being recruited by Cal, i wonder if thats the plan with him aswell..

i hope they leave a spot for a reclassified 2016 player too, id bet theirs an exodus from that class into 2015 and as much as i like Diallo, he can't hold a candle next to what Harry Giles brings to the table

Agree with all that. I suspect Cal will take 7 players in next year's class.

By the way, the five I mentioned above, according to 24/7, are ranked 1, 4, 6, 10, and 13.

Got a name for ya. I'm hearing Allonzo Trier (currently #38) is quietly getting attention that could move him into top 15 quickly and could even challenge Newman... wow.

I've never seen him play so I don't know.. just passing it along.

Got a name for ya. I'm hearing Allonzo Trier (currently #38) is quietly getting attention that could move him into top 15 quickly and could even challenge Newman... wow.

I've never seen him play so I don't know.. just passing it along.

Looks like a bigger Ty Lawson here to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcls2YtV6s4

amazing how young these kids are.. two seasons before they begin their freshman year of college.

Brown scored 48 last night including 6 3's... and an unnamed friend of mine (in the business) said Brown will announce for UK and it will be within the next 3 months... and possibly within the week.

Is 6 3's in one game good?