What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

More Jaylen Brown action - Admirals

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2fV66bk3C1Y

https://www.hudl.com/athlete/2308195/highlights/138066378

This 6'10 kid Steve Enoch looks legit (nothing on youtube on him, check out that link though). #54 in the Rivals rankings, apparently hes got like 40 teams interested in him, some have offered and never seen him in person, id imagine he will end up a 5 star guy.

I have a friend that has seen Enoch play a few times in person and has raved about him.. I'll have to check him out. Nice addition here, PG_AB.

My VERY EARLY predictions for some of the top players of this draft (if they're OAD's) and where they attend college.

(a little of inside stuff, but mostly gut feel.. as things will change 100 times between now and when kids sign their LOI)

Malik Newman - UK (with Kansas a darkhorse)
*Carlton Bragg - UK (with Kansas coming strong)
Jaylen Brown - UK (with Georgia coming strong)
Cheick Diallo - UK (with Kansas nipping at heals)
Derrick Jones - Syracuse
Skal Labissiere - Memphis
Ivan Rabb - Zona (with UNC with a small chance)
Stephen Zimmerman - Zona (with UNLV very close behind.. but I predict he plays with Rabb --- they're AAU teammates)

*Won't come to UK with Diallo

more to come as I hear..

Hes long and athletic. IMO looks better than possible UK Recruits Doral Moore and Thomas Bryant, whom I like.

Have you heard anything on Moore, Gill-Ceasar, Bryant or Brandon Ingram?

Interesting to see Derrick Jones on that list. Moustapha Diagne(not to be confused with Moussa Diagne) one of their other recruits is a perfect fit for the zone, Malachai Richardson is a 5 star guy, If Jones is 1 and done good, Syracuse is going to be loaded. I like the recruits this year that are likely to stay Kaleb Joseph and Chris McCullough.

Skal Labissieri is awesome, I really like that kid he reminds me of a better John Henson, his shooting touch is great, Memphis would be very strong with him and K.J Lawson.

Ivan Rabb is still probably my #1 player in this class, Ben Simmons is better right now, but Rabb is going to be dynamite, I love his instincts, Playing next to Zimmerman they will both assure themselves top draft position. Jaylen Brown is way high on my board, probably top 3, i think i like him more than Stanley Johnson.
Agree with everything you said.

What would you like to know about Gill-Ceasar?

Well after Trey Lyles is he the 'next big thing' out of Canada? (Better than 2016's Jamal Murray or Justin Jackson?)

Would UK wait and see about top guys before offering on him, or would they take him aboard regardless? he looks athletic and a nice finisher with both hands, I could see him moving up to 5 star, I kinda prefer him over Charles Matthews TBH.

He's very young, obvi.. and many think he'll be fantastic. However, UK's staff are taking it pretty slow with him. I'm not sure they'll take him if he reclassifies, but will if he stays where he's at. I've seen him in person when Calipari was in town. He looked very good, but not great in that one game.

He's very young, obvi.. and many think he'll be fantastic. However, UK's staff are taking it pretty slow with him. I'm not sure they'll take him if he reclassifies, but will if he stays where he's at. I've seen him in person when Calipari was in town. He looked very good, but not great in that one game.

also.. I don't think he has the mentality... meaning, a bit too passive for my liking.

Calipari in Philly tonight watching Diamond Stone, Skal Labissiere, Tyus Battle and Derryck Thornton.

Just checked the last Rivals update, I'm happy to see Dwayne Bacon with a 5th star, he can ball.

Any thoughts on Ray Smith? he reminds me a bit of Demar Derozan, hes got at least a 6'11" wingspan at 6'7 if hes going to Arizona with Rabb, Zimmerman and Justin Simon, thats really tough..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYHPc9Foqo0

Yep.. and that's what I predict happens as well.

damn thats crazy, Cal's gonna need to work some magic to compete... Arizona has secured the west coast, unbelievable. Why would Sean Miller ever leave?

No reason unless he hits a major flat spot and I don't see that happening.
miller is maybe the best coach in college ball..

Just checked the last Rivals update, I'm happy to see Dwayne Bacon with a 5th star, he can ball.

Any thoughts on Ray Smith? he reminds me a bit of Demar Derozan, hes got at least a 6'11" wingspan at 6'7 if hes going to Arizona with Rabb, Zimmerman and Justin Simon, thats really tough..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYHPc9Foqo0

I found it odd that Rice decided to stop recruiting smith. Smith found it odd to. Regardless, no way Rice does not walk away with either jeter or zim.