What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

Labissiere strongly considering heading overseas a la Mudiay.

Sucks. We should just bomb the **** outta overseas and keep these kids home.

or...

you could implement a legit college system.
just sayin

Im assuming you mean pay them? If so, everyone agrees except the NCAA.

I mean insure them properly against injuries.

Edit: I should be more specific here

1) Allow endorsements for kids. Most ridiculous cat and mouse game with the agents having to hide their financial contributions for their future clients' families' in need.

2) No pay, simply give them the exposure and opportunity to attend class. The exposure leads to better endorsement opportunities.

3) Insurance should be handled by independent investigators. They have to determine a projected draft range prior to injury and make the insurance company compensate at least for the guaranteed 2 years at 120% of their projected rookie contract.

I think that would create a safer working environment.

Last edited:
Insurance is in play and can be loaned from the University. I believe (as Calipari and others do) the kids should get a stipend.. like $100 per week or something. Sucks that a member of the swim team can have a job but a player of a money sport cannot. NCAA is ****ed up.

Insurance is in play and can be loaned from the University. I believe (as Calipari and others do) the kids should get a stipend.. like $100 per week or something. Sucks that a member of the swim team can have a job but a player of a money sport cannot. NCAA is ****ed up.

If I remember correctly the insurance pays some ******** like $50k, and in many cases there was some ****ed up way to avoid having to pay that.

I want the insurance to work like:

Hey Isaiah Austin, we've determined you'd have been in the #25-30 range. We've taken the salary slot of the #27 pick, and we're paying you $2.25M over the next 2 years.

If I remember correctly the insurance pays some ******** like $50k, and in many cases there was some ****ed up way to avoid having to pay that.

I want the insurance to work like:

Hey Isaiah Austin, we've determined you'd have been in the #25-30 range. We've taken the salary slot of the #27 pick, and we're paying you $2.25M over the next 2 years.

You are actually wrong. The rule is closer to what you 'want it to be.'

It is based on draft projection and only projected 1st rounders (basketball) are eligible. A top 10 projection can receive up to a $5,000,000 policy and, as I said earlier, the university is able to loan the family the cost of the premium.

You are actually wrong. The rule is closer to what you 'want it to be.'

It is based on draft projection and only projected 1st rounders (basketball) are eligible. A top 10 projection can receive up to a $5,000,000 policy and, as I said earlier, the university is able to loan the family the cost of the premium.

If that is true I wasn't aware of that.
But I'll simply believe you since I don't think it's very productive trying to research where my associations to that topic come from and looking through the examples.

Wow... Jaylen Brown. My heavens the kid gets better every game.
Thon Maker is playing VERY impressively too.

Antonio Blakeney @blakeney96 · 6h
My final 7 : FSU, Louisville , Mizzou, Kentucky , Oregon , LSU and USC . No order . Thanks to all the other schools who recruited me ��!!

wheres he goin PKM?!?

His top 3 are UK, UL, LSU.

Cal and staff feel like they lead... but I think it's a pretty even 3 horse race at this time.

I was thinking Duke when I saw those 4 teams, though I'm not any good at calling these shots, I could see why he'd go to any of those except UCLA which to me would signal that he doesnt want to be 1 and done. I'm not the biggest fan of Chase Jeter, though I do see how and why he jumped many players recently, but he looks to me like derrick favors but worse and slower.

I was hoping somehow that he'd go to Arizona with Zim and Georgetown would miraculously land Ivan Rabb.

I dont see how Rivals has him ranked higher than Henry Ellenson (based off of potential?!), thats very confusing to me, I know Chase played Thon Maker well and his ranking was bumped around that time, but Ellenson is flat out better, their skill level is not even comparable, and Ellenson is the same size or bigger than Jeter, has broadshouldes too.

PointGod_AlecBurks;[url[/MEDIA said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2hnYsiZwI[/url]

I still have Rabb #1 in this class.

Rich man's David Lee (He's also ambidextrous)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQCuS_R3yO4

He's 6'10½ inshoes, 7'2" wingspan 9'1½ Standing reach

His top 3 are UK, UL, LSU.

Cal and staff feel like they lead... but I think it's a pretty even 3 horse race at this time.

Okay I understand now. When I sign on i think this is jazz website. I do not think this is for following development of young boys.

Does anybody know site for follow the Jazz like SLC Dunk is good?

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];881155 said:
Okay I understand now. When I sign on i think this is jazz website. I do not think this is for following development of young boys.

PGAB really likes HS boys. He is into jailbait.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];881155 said:

Please don't insult our intelligence by implying you are seeking serious conversation about anything at all, boobs.

reality check time.

bernie-mac-slap-o.gif

I dont ever see anyone around here other than you and Ncoloradojazz come to this thread thats infact about teenagers and say some dumb **** like Jailbait. Thats your contribution to this thread, You're the one whos come here and has connected those words to teenagers, NOT ME, ya ****in' weirdo. you feel justified as the accuser but in my eyes it just reflects poorly on you. Im sorry that you have enough time in the day to think about stuff like that and then post it on the internet, like your ****ing cool.

I've been following HS recruiting since the players were way older than me... dumbass. Its not my fault Cy that you fit the sterotype of a basic ignorant American basketball fan that chooses to follows the NBA and some college, with disdain for all non-domestic leagues. Your views are obsolete, continue in this thread and ill continue to Obliterate you on this topic.

Everywhere around the world countries are amped to watch their teams U16 U17 U18 U20 fiba teams, In some countries theres a great sense of national pride associated with these games. Just ask any of the Turkish posters around here, look at what goes on in soccer, its worse. for some smaller countries its a gigantic accomplishment to qualify for these tournaments.. Yet when players of these age are being spoke about you've decided to talk about them with sexual connotation attached, because you probably have some deep seeded issues (<-- not the first time ive told ya this, see my infrac, remember when i called you out for bringing up aaron gordon ad naseum like a 13 year old girl begging for one direction concert tickets)

My personal view of these prospects is not much more than how i look at trending commodities (+ some entertainment value), I like to check the lists and ranks from differing opinions then follow the trajectories, sometimes i have an opinion sometimes i dont.. America produces the best basketball product in the world, I'd like to think I have my eyes set on many different markets, This is just something thats a hobby of mine, but there's certainly potential to monetize this info, if you're into that type of thing.

Ive never been to a highschool basketball game once, Im gonna go see Cheick Diallo this year and im psyched about it.

You will notice the times i post these videos (i do try to post the most recent ones, when i do a random bump) are in the pre-market when im bored, or like today right after the close when im trying to unwind and focus on something trivial, Or at some odd hour of the night when im doing research and have come to an impasse(like now). As i've said before i dont play video games or watch TV shows or mindless entertainment, I dont sing or dance or play the ****ing piano. Me watching/posting these mixtapes is probably the closest thing i do to that type of time-sink, and I dont feel bad about it whatsoever, The NBA draft is my favorite sporting event every year, thats just the way that i am.

tl/dr

reality check time.

bernie-mac-slap-o.gif

I dont ever see anyone around here other than you and Ncoloradojazz come to this thread thats infact about teenagers and say some dumb **** like Jailbait. Thats your contribution to this thread, You're the one whos come here and has connected those words to teenagers, NOT ME, ya ****in' weirdo. you feel justified as the accuser but in my eyes it just reflects poorly on you. Im sorry that you have enough time in the day to think about stuff like that and then post it on the internet, like your ****ing cool.

I've been following HS recruiting since the players were way older than me... dumbass. Its not my fault Cy that you fit the sterotype of a basic ignorant American basketball fan that chooses to follows the NBA and some college, with disdain for all non-domestic leagues. Your views are obsolete, continue in this thread and ill continue to Obliterate you on this topic.

Everywhere around the world countries are amped to watch their teams U16 U17 U18 U20 fiba teams, In some countries theres a great sense of national pride associated with these games. Just ask any of the Turkish posters around here, look at what goes on in soccer, its worse. for some smaller countries its a gigantic accomplishment to qualify for these tournaments.. Yet when players of these age are being spoke about you've decided to use the word Jailbait, which has sexual connotation attached, because you probably have some deep seeded issues (<-- not the first time ive told ya this, see my infrac, remember when i called you out for bringing up aaron gordon ad naseum like a 13 year old girl begging for one direction concert tickets)

My personal view of these prospects is not much more than how i look at trending commodities (+ some entertainment value), I like to check the lists and ranks from differing opinions then follow the trajectories, sometimes i have an opinion sometimes i dont.. America produces the best basketball product in the world, I'd like to think I have my eyes set on many different markets, This is just something thats a hobby of mine, but there's certainly potential to monetize this info, if you're into that type of thing.

Ive never been to a highschool basketball game once, Im gonna go see Cheick Diallo this year and im psyched about it.

You will notice the times i post these videos (i do try to post the most recent ones, when i do a random bump) are in the pre-market when im bored, or like today right after the close when im trying to unwind and focus on something trivial, Or at some odd hour of the night when im doing research and have come to an impasse(like now). As i've said before i dont play video games or watch TV shows or mindless entertainment, I dont sing or dance or play the ****ing piano. Me watching/posting these mixtapes is probably the closest thing i do to that type of time-sink, and I dont feel bad about it whatsoever, The NBA draft is my favorite sporting event every year, thats just the way that i am.

Bruh, you take things way too seriously. Lighten up, Francis.

Antonio Blakeney @blakeney96 · 6h
My final 7 : FSU, Louisville , Mizzou, Kentucky , Oregon , LSU and USC . No order . Thanks to all the other schools who recruited me ��!!

wheres he goin PKM?!?

I wouldn't even go to USC to play basketball and I'm a USC fan. ~ 20 million people in the greater Los Angeles area and about 500 of them actually care about USC basketball.