What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

john-calipari-provides-for-one-of-the-best-gifs-ever-against-ole-miss.gif

Those LSU measurements couldn't be more bogus, they might as well have tested them in a zero-gravity chamber.

half of their team is faster then John Wall???... The 3/4 sprint times are beyond absurd. And they tested the verticals with a running start, which is not how it works at the NBA combine at-all..

They did it on purpose to poke fun at UK's pro day.

(How about Briscoe's 10.25 lane agility - thats remarkable!)

Also

I'll post it one last time -

Brandon Ingram is a better prospect then Ben Simmons... y'all will learn.. especially if Hayward regresses - It will be obvious Ingram is the better fit for the Jazz..

Dare not poke fun at UK.

I know it's early but DX has Malik Newman at #15. He's a very interesting one for me. Would you draft him if he fell to us?

I know it's early but DX has Malik Newman at #15. He's a very interesting one for me. Would you draft him if he fell to us?

No ****ing ****, of course we would draft him. He is going to be the GOAT. I'd draft Newman and ship Burks off for a legit 3pt shooting big.

Favors/Burks/1st rounders for Simmons.

Draft Newman with our 1st rounder.

Exum
Newman
Hayward
Simmons
Gobert

Simmons or Skal? I kind of think Skal is much better fit. I love Simmons, though... I just wish he could hit a jumper.

True... I'm just not sure there is much if any separation in talent. Skal has been freaking impressive every time I've seen him.

Maybe it's hard to differentiate the separation now, but one prospect always seems to separate himself--my money is on Simmons.

Oak Hill Academy Coach Steve Smith coached against Skal Labissiere's team in the Marshall County Hoop Fest last year. He came away impressed.

"I thought he was the best player we played against last year," Smith said.

Among the players Oak Hill Academy faced last season were Harry Giles, the No. 1 rated player in the class of 2016, and LSU freshman Ben Simmons, who some rated the best player in the class of 2015.

"I thought he was better than Ben Simmons," Smith said. "And, Ben Simmons, everybody talks about him being LeBron (James)."

Why does Smith think Labissiere is better than Simmons? "His skill level for a player his size was off the charts ... ," the Oak Hill coach said. "He moved athletically like he was about a 6-2 guard, not a 6-11 guy."

:cool:

Ouch - scratch one name from the 2016 mocks...

Reports are Arizona's Ray Smith tore the ACL in his right knee... He was just getting back from a torn left ACL..

damn shame, he was a 1st round talent too, hopefully this isn't a repeat of the Quincy Miller story..

Skal's been ruled eligible according to multiple reports btw. No word on Cheick Diallo yet.

Murray is unreal in practices so far.

Funny moment yesterday. Mulder was YELLING at his team to lock down defensively on a certain possession and get a stop. Within 5 seconds Murray effortlessly blew past him for huge slam.