What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

LSU combine results:

https://www.draftexpress.com/article/2015-LSU-Combine-Measurements-and-Analysis-52992015

Very interesting results from Antonio Blakeney - especially athletically.
Quarterman is another intriguing prospect.

Ben Simmons' standing reach is much better than previously measured(about 5 inches longer, wonder if it's accurate?). Also... his athletic testing is off the charts when it comes to 6'10 players. Really, really great max vert and no-step vert.

Fascinating practice report.

Jamal Murray shot 100 shots from the 3pt line and made 73. Ho hum.

But!

He then switched shooting hands and hit 56 out of 100 with his left hand.

Fascinating practice report.

Jamal Murray shot 100 shots from the 3pt line and made 73. Ho hum.

But!

He then switched shooting hands and hit 56 out of 100 with his left hand.

Are you trying to say he is amphibious? Canadians are strange.

LSU combine results:

https://www.draftexpress.com/article/2015-LSU-Combine-Measurements-and-Analysis-52992015

Very interesting results from Antonio Blakeney - especially athletically.
Quarterman is another intriguing prospect.

Ben Simmons' standing reach is much better than previously measured(about 5 inches longer, wonder if it's accurate?). Also... his athletic testing is off the charts when it comes to 6'10 players. Really, really great max vert and no-step vert.

Well he has grown since 2014 as well, taller than Favors barefoot now. True superstar potential with those handles. The 2016 draft is starting to look good.

Well he has grown since 2014 as well, taller than Favors barefoot now. True superstar potential with those handles. The 2016 draft is starting to look good.

It looks really good at the top, I'm not sure about how deep it would be though.

To be honest I'd rather wait until I see these guys play semi meaningful games.

So what about the kiwi guy? Wynyard right?

Yes, Tai Wynyard.

Not sure yet. Only thing I've heard is decent touch, nice frame, and raw. I get the feeling the staff thinks he's a practice body this year and will contribute in games next season.

Yes, Tai Wynyard.

Not sure yet. Only thing I've heard is decent touch, nice frame, and raw. I get the feeling the staff thinks he's a practice body this year and will contribute in games next season.

Hopefully he can work his way up.

I still remember watching his dad in a wood chopping competition when i was little, it was mesmerising.

john-calipari-provides-for-one-of-the-best-gifs-ever-against-ole-miss.gif

Those LSU measurements couldn't be more bogus, they might as well have tested them in a zero-gravity chamber.

half of their team is faster then John Wall???... The 3/4 sprint times are beyond absurd. And they tested the verticals with a running start, which is not how it works at the NBA combine at-all..

They did it on purpose to poke fun at UK's pro day.

(How about Briscoe's 10.25 lane agility - thats remarkable!)

Also

I'll post it one last time -

Brandon Ingram is a better prospect then Ben Simmons... y'all will learn.. especially if Hayward regresses - It will be obvious Ingram is the better fit for the Jazz..

Hopefully he can work his way up.

I still remember watching his dad in a wood chopping competition when i was little, it was mesmerising.

Sam Timmins looks like a good Kiwi prospect too. committed to UW in 2016. I saw him and Tai play in the 3x3 tournament.

He's 6'10 and his team upset Wynwards to win the National School Championships this year.

Not just a banger either, he's got some skill and a mid-range game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGL8UBdg-aQ
Best big in that 3x3 looked like Killian Tillie, from France to me. And theres' a few Aussie prospects like Deng Gak, Daniel Mading and even possibly Mayan Kiir or Giir Ring that are clearly higher upside prospects.

Timmins is worth keeping an eye on though. If he was 7 foot like Isaac Humprhies he'd be a much bigger deal.

Sam Timmins looks like a good Kiwi prospect too. committed to UW in 2016. I saw him and Tai play in the 3x3 tournament.

He's 6'10 and his team upset Wynwards to win the National School Championships this year.

Not just a banger either, he's got some skill and a mid-range game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGL8UBdg-aQ
Best big in that 3x3 looked like Killian Tillie, from France to me. And theres' a few Aussie prospects like Deng Gak, Daniel Mading and even possibly Mayan Kiir or Giir Ring that are clearly higher upside prospects.

Timmins is worth keeping an eye on though. If he was 7 foot like Isaac Humprhies he'd be a much bigger deal.

Killian going to the Zags. Zags sure know how to recriut the foreign players.