What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

onathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress 14m14 minutes ago
Skal Labissiere putting on a show for the many NBA execs in attendance. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up as #1 recruit in 2015 HS class.
Sam Vecenie ‏@Sam_Vecenie 11m11 minutes ago
Skal Labissiere has been awesome in the first hour of practice at Hoop Summit. Outplaying Thon Maker by a considerable margin.

onathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress 14m14 minutes ago
Skal Labissiere putting on a show for the many NBA execs in attendance. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up as #1 recruit in 2015 HS class.
Sam Vecenie ‏@Sam_Vecenie 11m11 minutes ago
Skal Labissiere has been awesome in the first hour of practice at Hoop Summit. Outplaying Thon Maker by a considerable margin.

There were posts on Weibo from last night saying Zhou Qi was killing Labissiere in practices/scrimmage yesterday. Blocking everything. He's apparently injured and not practicing today though. But not a word of it on twitter....if it happened. They've got some talented size on that World team regardless. Always fun watching the Hoops Summit game. Hopefully it will be better than the McDonald's game.

Last edited:
Hey PKM - so do we want the OKC pick in '17 or '18? Which year has more talent in the back end of the 1st round?

As I understand it, if OKC makes the playoffs this year, Philly will likely get OKC's pick in '16 and we'll get their '17.

But if they miss the playoffs this year: Philly will get OKC's pick in '17 and we'll get it in '18.

Hey PKM - so do we want the OKC pick in '17 or '18? Which year has more talent in the back end of the 1st round?

As I understand it, if OKC makes the playoffs this year, Philly will likely get OKC's pick in '16 and we'll get their '17.

But if they miss the playoffs this year: Philly will get OKC's pick in '17 and we'll get it in '18.

It's top 18 protected, not lottery protected. So we need OKC to not only make the playoffs but finish ahead of the Wizards. Very unlikely at this point.

It's top 18 protected, not lottery protected. So we need OKC to not only make the playoffs but finish ahead of the Wizards. Very unlikely at this point.

So it's likely we'll get the '18 pick instead of '17?

That is good in a way as we've already got so many young guys to develop now, an injection of talent in '18 would be nice.

I only know recruiting... I don't know who has what pick and all the **** that goes with it.

Having said that, you know I have been saying since the '13 thread that '17 would be special. I called '15 weak (back then) as well as '16.
I'm less involved now, so '18 I'm not as sure of..

No reason for this thread. Jazz will be selecting Monte Morris with the 30th pick next season and will have their backup point god of the future.

Dude. Didn't you see the Harrison tribute by UK fans? The video quality is way better than that of any Randolph Morris or whomever.

People with the surname Morris are UK's kryptonite. See Morris, Robert

Although, that's a bad analogy because that seems to suggest UK = Superman, which is something I do not want to imply.

Check out this pass doe:
O9orbK.gif

People with the surname Morris are UK's kryptonite. See Morris, Robert

Although, that's a bad analogy because that seems to suggest UK = Superman, which is something I do not want to imply.

Check out this pass doe:
O9orbK.gif

UK best ever.
ISU lololol
robert morris.. like we ****ing cared that year (1 of 5 years with the other 4 being F4's) <-----------------lulz
spew on young buck

UK best ever.
ISU lololol
robert morris.. like we ****ing cared that year (1 of 5 years with the other 4 being F4's) <-----------------lulz
spew on young buck

Dr. Jones a novice at cloaking the butthurt