What's new

Following potential 2012 draftees

Did we dodge a bullet?

I'm not sure Marshall's style of play is conducive to the D-League. This is a league where guys just want to shoot and score, so Marshall tries to set up the offense, as soon as he passes, that guy strays from the offense and does his own thing. I see this all the time there. Marshall doesn't belong in the D-League, but in the NBA.

I'm not sure Marshall's style of play is conducive to the D-League. This is a league where guys just want to shoot and score, so Marshall tries to set up the offense, as soon as he passes, that guy strays from the offense and does his own thing. I see this all the time there. Marshall doesn't belong in the D-League, but in the NBA.

That is a good point. I have not watched him play a single game yet so i'm not sure what aspect of Marshall's game that tweet was referring to.

063_givotnie_33.jpg

Haha .. I love it because it shows how much smarter I was (and am) than Cy.

Hopefully no one ever doubted that.

Burke tonight - 19 points on 8/12 shooting - 4 Rbs - 5 Assists - 1 TO and Michigan held the other team to 39 points. I'll withhold who they played :)

Still overall a very solid game and continued to impress. Should hopefully be available for our pick.

Pretty harsh.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
As a Suns lottery pick, it is downright disturbing how poorly point guard Kendall Marshall is playing for Bakersfield of the D-League.

Pretty harsh.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
As a Suns lottery pick, it is downright disturbing how poorly point guard Kendall Marshall is playing for Bakersfield of the D-League.

That is what I posted to get this thing going again.

Not going to dig up the posts, but I stated Ad Naseum (to the dismay of many) that there were several prospects with LEGITIMATE NBA SKILL SETS going into last years draft.

I stand by that statement, and feel somewhat validated by the results on the floor this year.

I've totally soured on Shabazz. Would a guy with that outrageous name ever be successful in the league? I doubt it. More importantly, he looks weird. Seriously, he has that weird, Greg Oden-type look to him. Not good. And worst of all, I'm simply not impressed. He's not extremely athletic, has a weird running motion and ****. I don't know. He just doesn't reek of pure athlete, baller. Wouldn't touch him in the top 3. At 7 or 8, hell yes.