What's new

Following potential 2012 draftees

Probably would have traded up above Portland with Sacramento since they clearly weren't all that fond of Trob.

I had something to say but I just forgot. I guess this is another shameful meaningless post in the most epic thread I have ever been apart of.

2012 FOREVER!

We're working hard to fix the CSS, but for now we'll have to be stuck in 2012. Please excuse our dust.
I also suggest you consider become a premium user. All premium users will be given priority to join us in 2013, when available.

-Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll just say that no year will ever likely surpass the beauty of this thread. In fact, the sole reason the '13 thread will surpass the number of pages of this one.. is because of this one.. and I'll leave it at that. Haters will respond to this, but it's truth.

I'll just say that no year will ever likely surpass the beauty of this thread. In fact, the sole reason the '13 thread will surpass the number of pages of this one.. is because of this one.. and I'll leave it at that. Haters will respond to this, but it's truth.

I just posted something similar in the 2013 draft thread. I did not say that as eloquently as you but I said something to the same affect.

Last edited:
We're working hard to fix the CSS, but for now we'll have to be stuck in 2012. Please excuse our dust.
I also suggest you consider become a premium user. All premium users will be given priority to join us in 2013, when available.

-Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss HH so much I want to cry.

Fuzzing epic post.

PKM won't like me posting this, oh well...

I'd take him as the top pick this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYfZ616S3Zs

PKM won't like me posting this, oh well...

I'd take him as the top pick this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYfZ616S3Zs

Why would I not like it? I stated after that Mickey game that I was impressed with his game more so than I thought I was going to be. I hate other TEAMS.. I don't hate the players.

Taking him #1, though, is too generous.. way.

Why would I not like it? I stated after that Mickey game that I was impressed with his game more so than I thought I was going to be. I hate other TEAMS.. I don't hate the players.

Taking him #1, though, is too generous.. way.

I meant, if he was available in this year's pool of players I'd take him #1. Yes I'd take him over Noel. I'm not even comparing him to Wiggins, Harrisons, etc.

Sorry if that wasn't clear..

Also I'd support players coming straight out of High School. I think it makes the talent steam smoother. You don't get guys hanging around, waiting around, making a particular year "loaded".