What's new

Following potential 2012 draftees

I've totally soured on Shabazz. Would a guy with that outrageous name ever be successful in the league? I doubt it. More importantly, he looks weird. Seriously, he has that weird, Greg Oden-type look to him. Not good. And worst of all, I'm simply not impressed. He's not extremely athletic, has a weird running motion and ****. I don't know. He just doesn't reek of pure athlete, baller. Wouldn't touch him in the top 3. At 7 or 8, hell yes.

Didn't he win the All-American Slam Dunk Contest? At any rate, I'd agree he isn't the most fluid athlete, but he's definitely explosive.

Also, wrong thread.

I've totally soured on Shabazz. Would a guy with that outrageous name ever be successful in the league? I doubt it. More importantly, he looks weird. Seriously, he has that weird, Greg Oden-type look to him. Not good. And worst of all, I'm simply not impressed. He's not extremely athletic, has a weird running motion and ****. I don't know. He just doesn't reek of pure athlete, baller. Wouldn't touch him in the top 3. At 7 or 8, hell yes.

I stated a long time ago that it will be interesting to see if he adapts to team ball. He's been a fairly selfish player for a long time. I don't doubt his talent and am sure he'll be very, very good.. But I've always been just a tad bit concerned about the prima donna effect.
Didn't he win the All-American Slam Dunk Contest? At any rate, I'd agree he isn't the most fluid athlete, but he's definitely explosive.

Also, wrong thread.

I'm really high on Gorgui Dieng right now. Louisville center, great defender, offense could use some work. But just watching videos on youtube, I'd love to have this guy on the team.
https://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Gorgui-Dieng-6219/

Not sure why you searched down this thread just to bump it by posting this in the wrong thread .. oh, and Dieng is an OKAY college player that is, at best, a 2nd rounder.
Pass.

I'm watching this amazing show on NatGeo right now about psychic gold hunters. I just thought you might appreciate that.

So David Locke mentioned is his podcast today that the Jazz really wanted Lillard. They were ready to use the pick that they should have received from the Warriors and just about anything else on the team to move up to make sure they got him.

Crazy.

I guess that means that the organization was a little upset that the Warriors tanked and they also won the coin flip.

So David Locke mentioned is his podcast today that the Jazz really wanted Lillard. They were ready to use the pick that they should have received from the Warriors and just about anything else on the team to move up to make sure they got him.

Crazy.

I don't really view it as a lost opportunity. Portland is impossible to deal with and doubt KOC would have given in to Allen's iron fisted demands. Allen would have wanted Kanter or Favors (more likely) to put beside LMA. He would have little use for Burks or Hayward with Matthews and Batum.

I don't really view it as a lost opportunity. Portland is impossible to deal with and doubt KOC would have given in to Allen's iron fisted demands. Allen would have wanted Kanter or Favors (more likely) to put beside LMA. He would have little use for Burks or Hayward with Matthews and Batum.

I understand but keep this in mind. In clutch situations at the end of games, only CP3 is better than Lillard.