What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

Apparently the Tony Mitchell stats I saw the other day were for another Tony Mitchell... the one at North Texas does have good stats.

I like Poythress, quite a lot. Tony Mitchell .. I think I could have you 2nd guessing yourself in 3 minutes.

Harrow and Kabongo a tossup right now, imo.

I'm warming up to Mitchell, but Poythress is my man at SF in this draft.

That's what some are using for comparison .. I guess that's not a bad comparison?????

PKM - if next year's PG crop is so bad - who are you guys picking to run the offense over there at UK?

Side note: Can't you tell your coach to "Calliparied" a PG for us - ala Rose, Wall, etc? Or is he losing his touch at the PG end of things?

Not being mean/smart, just an honest question.

PKM - if next year's PG crop is so bad - who are you guys picking to run the offense over there at UK?

Side note: Can't you tell your coach to "Calliparied" a PG for us - ala Rose, Wall, etc? Or is he losing his touch at the PG end of things?

Not being mean/smart, just an honest question.

Callipari has gotten a lot of really talented PG's, but only 1 has turned out to live to his NBA potential (Rose).

To be honest don't know a lot about him. I am a wait and see until the college season starts next year. Yes when conference play kicks off.

Bah! That is no fun right now. How dare you be reasonable on the internets!

Callipari has gotten a lot of really talented PG's, but only 1 has turned out to live to his NBA potential (Rose).

*Calipari has gotten;

- Rose (stud)
- Wall (awaiting to see what he does when he has a team)
- Knight (was he supposed to be some NBA stud PG?)
- Bledsoe (?)

Truth is, the PG crop has been / will be pretty weak (generally/overall) over nearly a 6/7 year span.

@3t3k - Harrow will be this year's PG at UK, sharing minutes with Julius Mays. Calipari saw the writing on the wall, btw, BOTH of these guys are transfers (NC State and Wright St).

What about Rasheed Sulaimon? 5 star Duke recruit

I like him quite a bit, but when I've watched him I don't see PG .. not yet anyway. He's got the handles and the explosiveness .. and he's a good passer. I just don't see a kid that gets the PG role .. he's a pure SG as of now.

OT: Julius Randle .. damn this kid's good. Will be in the '14 draft class along with Jabari Parker and the Harrison twins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA8SdrRo-k8&feature=player_embedded