What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

Aaron Harrison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xl_c_eEZBAQ

I haven't watched a ton of Aaron cause I've always been more intrigued by his brother. What's this guy's perceived ceiling at this point?

I haven't watched a ton of Aaron cause I've always been more intrigued by his brother. What's this guy's perceived ceiling at this point?

Very high. Some respected scouting services have him ranked higher than Andrew (though that's specifically projecting to the college level rather than pros).

He's ranked the #1 scorer in the class. Deadly from 3, strong as an ox and plays PG when Andrew is out. Some scouts are watching to see if he could play PG.. because he could be the total package with his shooting and muscle.

Personally, I have to see more. I'm cautious about projecting SG's as they are going against much better competition in college than in HS.. and I think it effects SG's more than the other positions.

Very high. Some respected scouting services have him ranked higher than Andrew (though that's specifically projecting to the college level rather than pros).

He's ranked the #1 scorer in the class. Deadly from 3, strong as an ox and plays PG when Andrew is out. Some scouts are watching to see if he could play PG.. because he could be the total package with his shooting and muscle.

Personally, I have to see more. I'm cautious about projecting SG's as they are going against much better competition in college than in HS.. and I think it effects SG's more than the other positions.

Do scouts think there's a chance he'll be as good as say, Harden?

Do scouts think there's a chance he'll be as good as say, Harden?

Never heard that comparison and I really haven't heard much speculation on ceiling, tbh.

He's a different player though. He's a barely above average athlete. He's good because he's a deadly shot and strong as a bull. That's both good and bad. Hard to tell how much the strength will help him in the NBA.