What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

This is for PKM

I love/hate you. I am sitting here watching the Adidas Nations championship game. Okafor had some nice moments but the person that keeps popping up is Stanley Johnson.

I hate that you have such incredible knowledge of up and coming players (cause I wish I had that), but I also love that I now know who to watch for.

So thank / no thank you.

Haha.. that's cool bro. I admit I have an unfair advantage because scouts tell me who to watch for and I share it. Makes me look like I know more than I do.
I follow it all, A LOT, but when I said watch Stanley Johnson, Dante Exum before he shot on the scene... those were others telling me the info. Can't claim it as my own.

Haha.. that's cool bro. I admit I have an unfair advantage because scouts tell me who to watch for and I share it. Makes me look like I know more than I do.
I follow it all, A LOT, but when I said watch Stanley Johnson, Dante Exum before he shot on the scene... those were others telling me the info. Can't claim it as my own.

Regardless, I want that information so thanks for sharing.

Hey now...I don't talk as much as PKM (or know as much as him), but I believe I did say that I liked Stanley Johnson a lot as well.

Listen to me too, ya bum.

Mods.

Please merge this thread with mine

Won't happen.

Your thread is a joke and I reported it as such to your mother. Maybe if there had been an ounce of seriousness or integrity, but there wasn't.
Yours is dead.

Make more monster threads.

Okafor has set a visit to UK.. I'm certain he's Duke bound, though.

Who I really want at center is Alexander.

Okafor and Tyus Jones now reportedly not necessarily a package deal.. not buying that one either.

Words of wisdom

It is more bawse to save a thread than to start a thread.

Do unto Hack as you would have Hack do unto you.

Words of wisdom

It is more bawse to save a thread than to start a thread.

Do unto Hack as you would have Hack do unto you.
I'm cautious as to from whom I take my pearls of wisdom... don't want any cerebral std's.
And I don't want Hack doing anything unto me.

I'm not crazy about this draft, but there are some solid bigs.. a couple good PG's.. and a couple good shooters.

Probably what I would call an average draft. Imagine that. We finally don't have a hyperbolicly weak or strong draft... (I made up 'hyperbolicly', I think).