What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

Not saying they're the best.. just saying I'm watching them as players that can emerge as special.

1) Stanley Johnson (as already discussed)
2) Rashad Vaughn (I see something there that makes me think he may just take off)
3) Karl Towns
4) Myles Turner
5) Cliff Alexander

A couple small updates.

(This thread is so early that a lot will be about collegiate recruiting)

The latest in the inner circles is that Stanley Johnson (SF, ranked #11) -- (my boi) won't be leaving the west coast and is heavily leaning Zona.
Looks like Trey Lyles (PF, ranked #4) is imminent to UK.

Calipari negotiating a home and home series pitting the two top championship winners of all time.

I would be excited to go every other year to UCLA to watch the Wildcats beat their pansy asses.

May even get done in time for next year to see the UK guys mentioned in this thread.

I'm not crazy about this draft, but there are some solid bigs.. a couple good PG's.. and a couple good shooters.

Probably what I would call an average draft. Imagine that. We finally don't have a hyperbolicly weak or strong draft... (I made up 'hyperbolicly', I think).

Yes, you did. Spell check would have given you the word "hyperbolically."

Signed,
Noah Webster

Living room = READY!

kentucky_zps3f59813e.jpg

Head-to-head

Myles Turner (blue) vs. Jahlil Okafor (yellow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j63pqFDjC6k

Not exactly what I would have pictured for you. I expected a UK shrine in a big man cave. Figured your living room would be more formal and have that wifey touch.

It's hilarious because she's out of town and I covered all the original fine art with banners, autographed pics.. etc.... and then FB'd her what I did to it.

I doubt anyone here cares about this (but leave it to me to post it anyway) but Indiana had two top ranked players verbally committed and their fans were excited.
#4 in the nation Trey Lyles and 4star sharp-shooter James Blackmon. A few months ago Trey Lyles decomitted .. and a couple days Blackmon followed suit.

I have an impeccable inside source that says they're both committing to UK. I only bring that up because I love the smell of the Hoosier tears and hate.

Hmmm.. interesting.. even though I don't believe Exum plays a day of college ball some think he may. If he does, though, it changes his eligibility for the draft and he'd have to wait until the '15 draft to enter.

Having said that, I know how Calipari operates and he is suddenly going strong after 2015 ('16 draft) #3 player Ben Simmons (also from Australia and very good friends of Dante).

Could be that Cal may be trying to snag both Aussie's and make it comfortable coming to play cbb together..?