What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Was just gonna post this. I actually vividly remember pgab post this about a year ago.

It's more like 7'2-7'3" he doesn't strike me as longer than Al Farouq (who is able to switch SF thru C) The sell with Anunoby is that he guards 2-4.

7_4307808.JPG

His boxing reach does look pretty disproportionate in this shot tho so I might be wrong. It just seems too much of a coincidence that Thomas Bryants wingspan is 7'6"...

If it's 7'6" his chances of falling to the 20's are nil. He could actually go in the lottery.

[MENTION=10]Crocodile Dante[/MENTION]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYG9t2s0xRs

I swear this kid is better, more potent offensively, than Olivier Hanlan who they drafted years back..

He's going to obliterate workouts..

These are the best highlights of him. someone thew this together a week ago. CHECK IT OUT!! If they could assimilate him, he's got serious burner potential, IMO.

He has a beautiful arch on his shot but I worry about hero ball from him. It is not nessecarily can the jazz assimilate him is can he assimilate himself.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

Some good players are going to drop, just because it's a numbers game. Vecinie has Rabb and Swanigan in the 2nd round.

That stretch-4 from Syracuse Tyler Lydon seems a bit underrated right now. He may be a better athlete and defender than he looks.

Some good players are going to drop, just because it's a numbers game. Vecinie has Rabb and Swanigan in the 2nd round.

That stretch-4 from Syracuse Tyler Lydon seems a bit underrated right now. He may be a better athlete and defender than he looks.

good catch with Rabb. Thats egregious. He won't fall out of the 1st.

What do y'all think about this? Utah is less likey to make some drastic move up in the draft because of Hill and Haywards pending free agency.

I think there could be a correlation.

Now that the cat's out of the bag with Rudy and everyone/every scouting report has him as a marked man, this means Utah's backup is someone the opposition can't wait to see/test.

This is why very early in the season when Robert Williams was still projected in the 2nd round, I was saying this guy's a no-brainer.. (i digress tho)

Anyways the player on the board, and they might have to combine picks to move up to the late teens to secure him, is Ike Anigbogu. He's got serious enforcer potential especially in this type of system, smart kid too(IIRC) everyone would sing his praises. Youngest player in the league too. He'll turn 23 days before the season going into his 5th year..

There's also Justin Patton, who's a true 7' and he's got a watered down KAT type of skillset.. He's got the ability to throw some adept passes and shoot 3's, he's athletic and flashes tons of upside. He'd need to be moved up to be secured. He'd be very safe in Utah.

Zach Collins also can fit the bill and with him u have potentially the most dynamic offensively of the 3.

Ultimately what the Jazz would like to see is something like that Kennard at 15 pick tho, in concert with a lot of guards going off the board early.

To really push the selection of bigs back and hopefully the swingman or guard they're looking for.

It wasnt a mock draft, it's just his personal big board.

I don't know about you guys but Isaiah hartenstein is my pick. I just get wet thinking of a future gobert hartenstein front line. Both 7's can block shots but hartenstein can spread the floor.

Also hartenstein can back up Rudy when he rests.

I'd like to see TJ Leaf and Tyler Lydon work out against each other.

and the Latvian SF, he's not to be discounted. As the process hits the final furlongs he seems very much like a Nic Batum type of figure in this draft. Rodions Kurucs -- Who'd be one of the best players they could draft if they knew Hayward is gonna walk, IMO.

Down to 22 on the latest DX mock only 1 spot before Utah and Donovan Mitchell (there's no guarantee Mitchell actually stays in the field at this point)

I don't know about you guys but Isaiah hartenstein is my pick. I just get wet thinking of a future gobert hartenstein front line. Both 7's can block shots but hartenstein can spread the floor.

Also hartenstein can back up Rudy when he rests.

Even tho I'm partial to lefties, I'd rather have Zach Collins. I think he could play some 4 next to Rudy too, he can shoot some from 3 and he's also got much better footwork.

Justin Patton is probably the best shotblocker of the bunch, with Ike and ZC not far behind.

Hartenstein would be a phenomenal pick and value in the 20's tho, no denying that.

Thon Maker is also an interesting comparison point for Hartenstein. Not sure who I'd take.

Even tho I'm partial to lefties, I'd rather have Zach Collins. I think he could play some 4 next to Rudy too, he can shoot some from 3 and he's also got much better footwork.

Justin Patton is probably the best shotblocker of the bunch, with Ike and ZC not far behind.

Hartenstein would be a phenomenal pick and value in the 20's tho, no denying that.

Thon Maker is also an interesting comparison point for Hartenstein. Not sure who I'd take.
True Zach Collins is there but I figure Zach has moved into the teens.