What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

John Collins is just so skilled. Just good at basketball. He'll figure it out. And developing that range may be the first step.

DX just moved John Collins up to #14 in their mock. Geez. I kinda thought he could be a middle-class version of Jabari Parker, but I haven't watched him that much.

Some bad news for Rudy's fellow Frenchman, Jonthan Jeanne has been diagnosed with Marfan Syndrome. Will probably not be drafted now.

Some bad news for Rudy's fellow Frenchman, Jonthan Jeanne has been diagnosed with Marfan Syndrome. Will probably not be drafted now.

Saw that... sucks. No one will draft him, but he could resume his career if cleared. No way anyone will clear him that fast. Maybe take him with #55 put him on a two way contract and work with doctors?

as of 5:56 6/8/2017 my picks would be (based on DX mock)

#24 - Semi Ojeleye

#30 - Jordan Bell

#42 - Frank Jackson

#44 - Sindarius Thornwell

This would be the roster before Free agency

exum, neto
Hood, Jackson, Thornwell
johnson, Ojeleye
Favors, Bell, Lyles
Gobert, Bolomboy

Saw that... sucks. No one will draft him, but he could resume his career if cleared. No way anyone will clear him that fast. Maybe take him with #55 put him on a two way contract and work with doctors?

I think if someone drafted him they wouldn't want to start his contract. If he gets drafted it will be just for him to stay in Europe and wait until he can get cleared.

as of 5:56 6/8/2017 my picks would be (based on DX mock)

#24 - Semi Ojeleye

#30 - Jordan Bell

#42 - Frank Jackson

#44 - Sindarius Thornwell

This would be the roster before Free agency

exum, neto
Hood, Jackson, Thornwell
johnson, Ojeleye
Favors, Bell, Lyles
Gobert, Bolomboy

I'd be happy with that draft.

That's terrible. I feel really bad for him. 19 years old, probably feeling on top of the world about to realize your dream and then this happens.

I think if someone drafted him they wouldn't want to start his contract. If he gets drafted it will be just for him to stay in Europe and wait until he can get cleared.

Could do either... you may not be able to monitor the situation as tightly in Europe... I also don't know if the guy can play out there.

The two way contracts also won't be that great... Only guys in the late second round or undrafted guys will consider them. Even some of the more desirable undrafted guys likely turn them down. They have more of a chance making real money not being owned by one exclusive team.