What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

I'm surprised that Perrin said today that he doesn't expect any more workouts. They didn't bring many first round prospects in for workouts. I'm starting to wonder if they keep these picks.

Its awesome Bell came in for workout, especially so cuz it was the same one with Tyler Lydon. Two likely candidates for our 24th and play the same position.

I could see Swanigan at 42 depending on who was left

Andy Larsen believes a big slides to us at 24..

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=44660692&nid=304&title=andy-larsen-kslcom-nba-mock-draft

This is my draft day guarantee: some big man who people think should be taken in the teens will be taken in the mid-20s, just because of positional scarcity. Will the Jazz take that sliding big man? I don't see why not: it allows them to get a higher quality player at this slot than they were planning, then allow them to pick among their favorites at 30. For this mock draft, that player is Justin Patton, an athletic center who can explode and finish above the rim vertically, and just enough skill to make you think he can put something together and be a special player. I like him.

Obviously I would prefer it to be Jarrett Allen, who has more potential but Patton would be a decent get at 24.

He also has Frank Jackson going #21
The Thunder need shooting, and they've been chasing that need for years now, it seems. The problem: the players left who can shoot are bigs, and the Thunder have so many of those already. In the end, I see them reaching a little for Duke's Frank Jackson, a player who didn't show much in his freshman year, but has the potential to be something if he gets his game together. Also attended Lone Peak High School in Utah.

I feel yeah but we've drafted guys who didn't work out with us

Win for Boston

Good for us cuz if they trade for butler they have no room for hayward

Lakers also tried to get the 1 spot, not so crazy for ball afterall? Dude better start getting prepared to drop

I think they will regret it for decades. All this time spent stockpiling picks for a franchise type talent and when they finally have one fall in their lap they trade him for more picks LOL

Well it will depend on who has the better career, Fultz or Josh Jackson and taking into account their added assets from this. You may very well be correct tho, but getting the guy you wanted anyway plus more assets?? I think they're happy

He thinks the 3rd Transformers movie is one of the best movies of all time.
Ouch!!!
I think he would make a great Jazz man. With Bell and Gobert roaming the paint wow
At the very least I think he's another Booker.

I'm surprised that Perrin said today that he doesn't expect any more workouts. They didn't bring many first round prospects in for workouts. I'm starting to wonder if they keep these picks.
The jazz have a habit of picking players they didn't get a look at.

Gonna have to catch more 76ers games, this team will be pretty fun to watch...

Lakers drafting anyone but Ball literally makes no sense at all.