#42 - HART
#55 - SOME DRAFT AND STASH GUY

pg - BEVERLY, EXUM, NETO
SG - INGLES, HART
SF - HAYWARD, OJELEYE
PF - LOVE, JJ, BOLOMBOY
C - GOBERT, BAM, ANTHONY

Jazz trade a couple future second for Beverly

They get involved in the george to cleveland trade that sends love to utah and hood and lyles to indy and george to cleveland

The only week spot would be SG but if ingles repeats what he did last year not as bad

about $110 million in salary (possibly offer simmons a mid level exception)

Last edited:
24: White
30: Kuzma

No thanks to Kuzma. I prefer my shooting, stretch 4's to be able to shoot.

Career averages in college:

63.1% FT
50.6% FG
30.2% 3PT

Remember that FT% is the best indicator of NBA 3PT% and 63% is good for Rudy Gobert but bad for a perimeter player.

#24- SEMI OJELEYE
#30- JORDAN BELL
#42- DEONTE BURTON
#55- Draft and stash or trade

Trade for Bev using one of our two 2018 1sts or a package of 2nds
Sign a true backup 5 if necessary
I LOVE the versatility these picks would bring. All three would be fantastic against small ball lineups that are all over the NBA right now.

#24- SEMI OJELEYE
#30- JORDAN BELL
#42- DEONTE BURTON
#55- Draft and stash or trade

Trade for Bev using one of our two 2018 1sts or a package of 2nds
Sign a true backup 5 if necessary
I LOVE the versatility these picks would bring. All three would be fantastic against small ball lineups that are all over the NBA right now.

I agree and I was back and forth on Bam vs Bell and bam just seems better offensively.

Smart man

Wrong tbh.

I've done zero scouting, its just finally that time where I start to get curious about the draft. I read that article on White and he sounded good. Kuzma is a Ute who is mocked around that pick, so why not. I have no clue what I'm talking about, although I'm sure you do, so if you like those guys there is probably good reason.

That SMU dude Oleleye or whatever, He looks good.

That UCLA big looks trash because he's white.

I don't trust any big man on the late 20's because I have a bias and they never seem to work out.

Wrong tbh.

I've done zero scouting, its just finally that time where I start to get curious about the draft. I read that article on White and he sounded good. Kuzma is a Ute who is mocked around that pick, so why not. I have no clue what I'm talking about, although I'm sure you do, so if you like those guys there is probably good reason.

That SMU dude Oleleye or whatever, He looks good.

That UCLA big looks trash because he's white.

I don't trust any big man on the late 20's because I have a bias and they never seem to work out.
**** you take a compliment

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

josh jackson is the new travis outlaw.

book it i am calling it right now when i was saying wiggins is new travis outlaw everybody was mocking but your homie berkkobe is cooking. josh jackson is a worse shooter than anybody... not everyone is kawhi leonard.

markelle fultz will be the best player and lonzo ball will be a bust. i expect tatum to be a good player, not great. Markkanen will be a bust he cannot defend a giraffe. Monk will be at best a high volume shooter a la JR Smith. De'Arron Fox, he has great upside and a john wall potential but he must work on his shooting mechanics. I also think Frank Ntikilina will be solid player, but the hype around him is worthless, he won't be 6'5 version of Giannis. Kennard will be a bust, surefire bust, he cannot jump, he is white (no racism) and he is from duke. white players from duke is not succeding in the big scene. TJ Leaf will be a bust also.

The more I watch White the more I want him... I'm in... take him at 24 and a big or combo forward at 30.

OKC pick for Beverly, White, and Kuzma/Lydon/Wilson/Bam at 30. Trade Hood for something super cool and let's go!

Why is Thornwell so low on so many mocks? I know - the guy is 22-years-old - but he took South Carolina to the Final Four and does a lot of things well - good defender, good shooter, tough, doesn't mind contact, seems like a guy who doesn't cause problems. He seems to be a glue guy like Ingles - where things tend to go well when he's on the floor. Besides being 23 early in the season as an NBA rookie, what's the knock on the guy?

I have Derrick White, Sindarius Thornwell, Josh Hart and Nigel Williams Goss all rated similarly between 30 and 40 on my big board. At least one should be available at 42. I don't see a reason to take White 24. Just imo.

Why is Thornwell so low on so many mocks? I know - the guy is 22-years-old - but he took South Carolina to the Final Four and does a lot of things well - good defender, good shooter, tough, doesn't mind contact, seems like a guy who doesn't cause problems. He seems to be a glue guy like Ingles - where things tend to go well when he's on the floor. Besides being 23 early in the season as an NBA rookie, what's the knock on the guy?

Athleticism is the biggest knock I think. But I agree with you. I like him. I would pick him over White or Hart.

my guys right now are

Semi
Bell/Hart - dead even
Peters
NWG

Also really like Brooks, Bolden Lessort, Sterling Brown and Cam Oliver in round 2

Watched a Perrin interview where he compared Evans to CP3. He added the 5'11 height as a disadvantage and said Evans is athletic and left it as that.

Which trade does pick 42 come from? I forget.

Edit: I believe this is it:

It's from Detroit from the three-team Kanter trade.

Last edited:
Which trade does pick 42 come from? I forget.

Edit: I believe this is it:

It's from Detroit from the three-team Kanter trade.

Would anyone trade #42 for Kanter and his albatross contract? No one? I guess we won that deal then huh!

Friends met up to ball tonight, joe was supposed to show.. didnt hope he not in any trade talks. saw some damn good ball tho international players scrimmaged and his buddies in little rock