What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Friends met up to ball tonight, joe was supposed to show.. didnt hope he not in any trade talks. saw some damn good ball tho international players scrimmaged and his buddies in little rock

Joe Jesus is talking to Hayward... reminding him to stay and save his soul.

Why is Thornwell so low on so many mocks? I know - the guy is 22-years-old - but he took South Carolina to the Final Four and does a lot of things well - good defender, good shooter, tough, doesn't mind contact, seems like a guy who doesn't cause problems. He seems to be a glue guy like Ingles - where things tend to go well when he's on the floor. Besides being 23 early in the season as an NBA rookie, what's the knock on the guy?

Because he is a player that used size and strength to get an advantage in college. In NBA that won't work for him. Also per several different scouts, his NBA 3pt stroke isn't good.

Friends met up to ball tonight, joe was supposed to show.. didnt hope he not in any trade talks. saw some damn good ball tho international players scrimmaged and his buddies in little rock

Maybe someone forgot to tell him they were playing next to Best Buy.

I aint kiddin cappy, google dustin hannahs guys like that were there, he was probably the best dude can straight ball

Dusty had on memphis gear for what its worth

Thats how u know im legit, google memphis grizzles dustin hannahs not a thing comes up, when hes on their D league youll know u heard from me first, someone from within the circle

See yall gentlemen tomorrow

Because he is a player that used size and strength to get an advantage in college. In NBA that won't work for him. Also per several different scouts, his NBA 3pt stroke isn't good.

Yeah, he played a lot of 4 in college and played straight bully ball a lot of the time whenever he got a smaller guard matched on him. It all depends on how his shot translates.

Lol hopefully. Odds were -400 and I still thought that was pretty good. Also did Justin Jackson picked 19 or earlier (-160), Josh Jackson picked after 3 (+155), Dennis Smith Jr picked before 9 (+110), and Josh Hart before 41 (-165).

Bet on Kuzma 1st round. Big money guaranteed.