What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

I'm feeling one of Wilson, Leaf or Lydon will get taken by us if we stay at #24

I'm feeling one of Wilson, Leaf or Lydon will get taken by us if we stay at #24

I don't see a guard or wing worth taking at 24. So I would tend to agree. At #30, they could take Hartenstein or Pasecniks to stash or grab a guard--either White or Hart.

Maybe they go with Ojeleye at 30, but an argument can be made for other stretchy forwards at 42.

I don't see a guard or wing worth taking at 24. So I would tend to agree. At #30, they could take Hartenstein or Pasecniks to stash or grab a guard--either White or Hart.

Maybe they go with Ojeleye at 30, but an argument can be made for other stretchy forwards at 42.

Derrick White is a top 20 player in this draft. That's an auto-take if he is there.

Does anybody know what is going on with Ike Anigbogu's draft stock right now? He was consistently top 20 in mocks and now I see him in the second round a lot. DX dropped him to 25.

I bet people are worried about his knees. To be that young and that big and already have some knee injuries, it's worrisome.

Speaking of knees... harry Giles... where would you take him. Swing for the fences type pick... does DL have the stones.

Abalde would be a great pick at 55 for draft and stash. Had solid production in the ACB at age 21. The rest of that draft sucks.

Also i don't think DX has ever claimed pin point accuracy. I think they trumpet their superior info, homework and general accuracy.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Honestly I will be pissed if we dont draft that dunking Euro PG on Megleks. I just want to see him come over for SL and make it fun.

If OG made it to 23 and got picked I'd be so unhappy. That's a steal imo.